• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

PNW race schedule....

Thanks Rick,that was a blast:cool: I will be back next season and thank your better half.

You were right that 03 guy just has a bad attitude and is slow.I think I lapped him a couple times :haha:Get a yota Jay :fawkdancesmiley:

Thanks Rick,that was a blast:cool: I will be back next season and thank your better half.

You were right that 03 guy just has a bad attitude and is slow.I think I lapped him a couple times :haha:Get a yota Jay :fawkdancesmiley:

Really? Really? The track called me today and asked me if you were ever going to finish even your first lap, they want to go home sometime this year:rolleyes:
Its pretty bad when you even got beat by a short dude that couldnt even reach his pedals:kissmyass: Hmmm didnt the hobit get two dingys?:cheer:

I couldnt believe you let a 7 year old beat ya:haha:

Hey Rick, did you find out where you finished overall yet?:cheer:
Tim ran no points, so the two Scotts were the only chance to whip ya.:awesomework:

Had great time hope to whip up on ya all again sometime!:cool:

Any time Wayne.:cool: Hope to see you come out again next season.......Yeah that other guy is just a ****!:haha:
Hey Rick, did you find out where you finished overall yet?:cheer:
Tim ran no points, so the two Scotts were the only chance to whip ya.:awesomework:

Are you sure Tim DZ didn't run Barrels and OB?. I know he ran K/Q at least....
Going into the weekend I was up on Scott DZ by 10 points, Tim DZ by 55 points, Scott M by 60 points and Joe May by 150 points, etc...
I'm sure Scott M made enough points to pass me this weekend and very likely Scott DZ did too even though he broke down on cross country. If Tim is in fact out then it's just a matter of if Joe May made up 150 points to pass me for third place?.....
I think the best I can hope for is third but who knows?
I had fun any way you look at it!:cheer:

I had an absolute blast, and thanks again Rick/Steph, Jay/Vicki for feeding me. It was a lot better than I would have prepared! (Safer too!) :awesomework:

Can you believe some fool took a 2010 JK out to race?:redneck:
Woulda had a third in OB Course if he didn't have to back up!
I would blame your spotter if I were you.:redneck:
I had an absolute blast, and thanks again Rick/Steph, Jay/Vicki for feeding me. It was a lot better than I would have prepared! (Safer too!) :awesomework:

You're welcome. Steph keeps me from poisoning myself.:haha:
I know you'll come back and play again.:cheer:

Are you sure Tim DZ didn't run Barrels and OB?. I know he ran K/Q at least....
Going into the weekend I was up on Scott DZ by 10 points, Tim DZ by 55 points, Scott M by 60 points and Joe May by 150 points, etc...
I'm sure Scott M made enough points to pass me this weekend and very likely Scott DZ did too even though he broke down on cross country. If Tim is in fact out then it's just a matter of if Joe May made up 150 points to pass me for third place?.....
I think the best I can hope for is third but who knows?
I had fun any way you look at it!:cheer:

The most they could have done is 165 points, if they won everything and you got nothing, they couldnt have all won everything, I am guessing you got at least a third, but more likely a second:cheer:
To bad we didnt get you signed up a race sooner, I thought you knew about it:booo:

Can you believe some fool took a 2010 JK out to race?:redneck:

Woulda had a third in OB Course if he didn't have to back up!

I heard bump to pass would have been fun!!:haha:
Rule #1, never take a guy that runs farm implements as a passenger, for some reason they think backing up is faster:rolleyes:

Non of that was me, all I did was drink your beer!!:awesomework:

I would blame your spotter if I were you.:redneck:

You're welcome. Steph keeps me from poisoning myself.:haha:
I know you'll come back and play again.:cheer:

Dont worry, I did blame you!!

:beer: To all, even that toy guy, somebody has to be the slowest:awesomework:

Waynes first ride along.:awesomework:

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3E_px1KlDis?hl=en&fs=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yer right in the neighborhood. We expect to see you next season. Just look for a red-headed Portuguese black guy, a hobbit, a ZZ-Top wannabe, and some guy in a Toyota still trying to finish the course.:redneck:

I'm pretty sure that covers all this weekends **** talking. :redneck:

I have GOT to make a couple of these next yr...:haha::haha::haha: