• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

PNW races!!!!

I did it last year,went down camped with 03 con and Binder and little red zuk.
It was a blast.I am gonna try again this year.I broke my Tcase at the core meet and greet. So Im out right now,but I may just go down to flip **** to my new black friend an skinny ass ZZ top wanna be:fawkdancesmiley:

I dont know.I know he planned to.The last time I checked they needed to modify the gas and brake pedal so much, so he could reach them he may have had it scraped and have a new chasis built.:kissmyass::haha:

That sounds like a good reason right there to go.

Does lil-red got his rig out yet?

No:booo:

Everything I touch finds another problem that needs to be fixed, so I'm about to the point to just get a motor and tranny, and take it to Dan Simonson to have him go through it.

so i thought this was like horse racing around barrels only with a car.....

so flat course layed out and how many laps?

approx how long?

:D

Hip, that video binder showed was of like the horse barrels, he just kinda gets lost sometimes.....:haha: really messes up his times...:shaking:

On average is it as muddy as say Best In The West?

Not only do i hate mud the clay down there just does not come off.

If I can fix my junk I want to try the next one. Its in July &th correct?

Looks like I'm gonna miss the Outdoor 4x4 race too. Have to work in Woodburn, OR that weekend.

When did you start working? :wtf:
Wait,,,, Nevermind, just dump your junk off, I will run it for you, and let you know how fun it was!!!!:cheer:

Where are the tech rules for this stuff? I wanna play?

I tried looking on the PNW site but can't seem to find anything.

A new rule book just came out, Binder picked up a new copy you can probably look thru..:awesomework:

I have found if you want to find out about anything in the PNW your better off to go to the Sierra forum they have a lot more listed about what's happening in the PNW then PNW sight ever thought about doing...:wtf:

A new rule book just came out, Binder picked up a new copy you can probably look thru..:awesomework:

I have found if you want to find out about anything in the PNW your better off to go to the Sierra forum they have a lot more listed about what's happening in the PNW then PNW sight ever thought about doing...:wtf:

since you have so much free time maybe you should volunteer to help out and get things updated. :awesomework:

since you have so much free time maybe you should volunteer to help out and get things updated. :awesomework:

I kinda thought you guys changed everything around a couple years ago to do just that?:haha:

I have found that not being a club member means I have no say in the PNW...:stirpot:

So when I want info about PNW I just go to opposition forums to get updates on the PNW...:mad: