• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

PNW races!!!!

I kinda thought you guys changed everything around a couple years ago to do just that?:haha:

I have found that not being a club member means I have no say in the PNW...:stirpot:

So when I want info about PNW I just go to opposition forums to get updates on the PNW...:mad:

So did a lot of us. Still it dosent help to bash on volunteers that also have full lives on a public forum. If your not happy with the way things are then come to the table with a hand out to help. dont just bash without offering something productive.

Do you go to meetings and make your voice heard ? I cant believe that if you do that your ignored :eeek: Quite honestly I think your just making this " I have no say" thing up. Just because you cant vote by no means limits your ability to voice your own opinion at meetings. :awesomework:

So did a lot of us. Still it dosent help to bash on volunteers that also have full lives on a public forum. If your not happy with the way things are then come to the table with a hand out to help. dont just bash without offering something productive.

Do you go to meetings and make your voice heard ? I cant believe that if you do that your ignored :eeek: Quite honestly I think your just making this " I have no say" thing up. Just because you cant vote by no means limits your ability to voice your own opinion at meetings. :awesomework:

Pokey, pointing out things that need attention is far from bashing anybody, unless there have been so many complaints that all you can do is feel the need to try to defend actions, or the lack of, to try to smooth things over and make people drop there trying to point out some things that can be fixed.

It

Pokey, pointing out things that need attention is far from bashing anybody, unless there have been so many complaints that all you can do is feel the need to try to defend actions, or the lack of, to try to smooth things over and make people drop there trying to point out some things that can be fixed.

It

I see no reason to move it.
I have seen the errors of my evil ways, all is going like a well oiled machine!:cheer:
Thanks for all your hard work and dedication Pokey:awesomework:

Latest posts