• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

PNW races!!!!

Got a schedule? (without me going over to the PNW)

Here's all I know so far....

May 5th
Barrel Extravaganza hosted by the PNW4WDA
Cowlitz County Fair Grounds, Longview, WA

June 9th and 10th
Hosted by the PNW4WDA Independent Members
Ethel, WA

July 7th and 8th
Hosted by Free Wheelers & 4 at A Time
Ethel, WA

July 21st and 22nd
Hosted by Outdoor 4x4s
Ethel, WA

July 28th and 29th
Hosted by the Mud Daubers
Chehalis Fairgrounds, WA

August 10th, 11th and 12th
Summer Convention hosted by Region 6
Camas Valley, OR

September 1st, 2nd and 3rd
Hosted by Overbored Racing
Ethel, WA

:awesomework:

Yea really its a lot of work to click that mouse :eeek::haha::haha::haha: so heres a link to make your day easier mark.:awesomework:

Hmmm one would think there would be something under competition other then "under construction" or on the front page, but I guess not.....:eeek:

Sooo do you guys camp there or just show up race your junk then drive home?

Sooo do you guys camp there or just show up race your junk then drive home?

Hip, most people pull in on Friday night, some Saturday morning, and then leave on Sunday afternoon, but you can also just come down for a day race... Kinda up to your availability of time.
Saturday there will be some kind of social thing that night,,,

been thinking about yall all weekend. wishing i had the resources to make it.

how was it?

Here's a in cab vid from the weekend. As you can see it was very wet and slick so kin da slow too.....
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DBRvi62EHLI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yeah........I didn't trust him with my camera so I just asked him to stand there while I took the picture..........nice avatar BTW.:awesomework:

Dude I didnt want your cheap ass camera....:flipoff:

so i thought this was like horse racing around barrels only with a car.....

so flat course layed out and how many laps?

approx how long?

:D

so i thought this was like horse racing around barrels only with a car.....

so flat course layed out and how many laps?

approx how long?

:D

We do barrel races also.....That video is called OB or Obstacle course. It's not real long, maybe a half mile total or so. There are other kinds of races also, team relay, cross country, sprints, drags, etc......It's not always the same thing over and over but barrels and OB are at just about every race with the others added in at random....

Hey Hip you're doing the Best in the west series correct? The BITW races without the culverts and rock pile would be a OB race. In face when we're at Stradleline we use those same woods to race.

Hey Hip you're doing the Best in the west series correct? The BITW races without the culverts and rock pile would be a OB race. In face when we're at Stradleline we use those same woods to race.
Pretty much. Although typically flatter.

The CC or Cross Country is typically a little longer, but always struck me as pretty much the same thing as the OB. Looks like that one even had a little bump or two in it :D

I wish the PNW stuff wasn't so far away.... and such a variable price schedule that you sometimes don't know what its going to be till you get to the gate. I'd love to add a couple of those to the mix. Here's hoping the sponsoring clubs can find some more northern event locations... and don't loose the ones they have :eek: