• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Pokeys rebuild

pokey said:
well their just fenders and will most likely only be on the jeep for this coming year. .

Well in that case, I'm surprise you just didnt use wood 2x4, being your a wood worker and all :redneck:

Roccrawler said:
Well in that case, I'm surprise you just didnt use wood 2x4, being your a wood worker and all :redneck:

I thought about it but the weather around here is hell on varnish:booo:

:eeek: figured out why the body sat funny:booo: it just fell out after I jacked up the body :rolleyes: New stronger mt in place now:D

Attachments

• body mt.jpg
    body mt.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 443
pokey said:
:eeek: figured out why the body sat funny:booo: it just fell out after I jacked up the body :rolleyes: New stronger mt in place now:D

Dude, 1 word......... DuctTape....

And for the record he did swing by today and show me a piece of the tube he was using.( I think he stole it from my trash can) But he had it... :D

wheelinjp said:
Stop you guys he is a skilled craftsman, So sheetrock screws and fix all it is!:cheer: :corn: :hi:

like the ones I threw all over your driveway lastnight:haha: :haha: :haha: next time its simplex nails:booo:

(go look it up)

Roccrawler said:
And for the record he did swing by today and show me a piece of the tube he was using.( I think he stole it from my trash can) But he had it... :D

hey now, you were watching me from the time I drove up:wtf: and that was a present for mr I can see its pipe from here:hi:

Last edited:
Jobless said:
So where are the progress pics?

Or did all the progress end up in the metal recycling bin :flipoff:

Had to work on things for the wife(house) today but should get back on it tomorrow. Thats the problem with familys and such their so damn demanding:booo: spent last night rebuidling the body mt but cant really get a decent pic of it :booo:

Jim, give me a call if you want, I'll let you come by and you can use my bender if your not too attached to those 90s.:;

So hey there Bob I think I found whats making that clunking sound you been hearing:booo:

Attachments

• ohdamn.jpg
    ohdamn.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 355
JPFREAK said:
Jim, give me a call if you want, I'll let you come by and you can use my bender if your not too attached to those 90s.:;

Thanks Kev, I actualy kinda like the corners:clappy: Makes it look more like a real flatty:rolleyes: Picked up some 1"pipe today (yes pipe porter) Gonna try and make some flares with it since my bender likes it better. That is after I get done fixing the booboo on the frame:booo: