• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Pokeys rebuild

pokey said:
So hey there Bob I think I found whats making that clunking sound you been hearing:booo:

Its a jeep thing and Im sure you do understand !!!!!!!

Brian H said:
Its a jeep thing and Im sure you do understand !!!!!!!

Jeep, ford ,toyota, chevy, heck I have had them all and they all tend to fall apart when you flog em hard and put em away wet:booo:

pokey said:
Jeep, ford ,toyota, chevy, heck I have had them all and they all tend to fall apart when you flog em hard and put em away wet:booo:
no mention of Suzuki... :D maybe thats yer problem... :haha:

pokey said:
You gotta draw the line somewhere. Mine is at recycled beercans:redneck:

You just can't handle the beer! go on back to your bubbly... bub! :D
but anytime you want to go drinking let me know, and I'll bring the beer to match your bubbly... and well see who gets a better BUZZ! :flipoff:

pokey said:
Thanks Kev, I actualy kinda like the corners:clappy: Makes it look more like a real flatty:rolleyes: Picked up some 1"pipe today (yes pipe porter) Gonna try and make some flares with it since my bender likes it better. That is after I get done fixing the booboo on the frame:booo:

No problem.

Having looked at your rig from the side, I'm not at all suprised to see the nearly 2-piece frame!:D

JPFREAK said:
No problem.

Having looked at your rig from the side, I'm not at all suprised to see the nearly 2-piece frame!:D

It gave me mad flex:clappy: Now that its fixed my jeep wont be as capable:booo:

pokey said:
Hey now..... Im not quite sure how to take that:eeek: you going to the state meeting tomorrow?

As in I have never actually seen you wheel!:redneck:

Oh crap, the state meeting is tomorrow? I'll see what I can do.

JPFREAK said:
As in I have never actually seen you wheel!:redneck:

Oh crap, the state meeting is tomorrow? I'll see what I can do.
yea we always seem to be going in differant directions:booo: maybe when I get this project finish we can go play:redneck: .Sounds like Sy wants to be here on the weekend before the 4th I am going to try to be over there early this year as well

pokey said:
yea we always seem to be going in differant directions:booo: maybe when I get this project finish we can go play:redneck: .Sounds like Sy wants to be here on the weekend before the 4th I am going to try to be over there early this year as well

Sounds good.

pokey said:
It gave me mad flex:clappy: Now that its fixed my jeep wont be as capable:booo:

You know pokey bigger tires would make it more capable. :corn: You need to update this with pics so I dont have to drive the 10 blocks to your house to look:hi:

wheelinjp said:
You know pokey bigger tires would make it more capable. :corn: You need to update this with pics so I dont have to drive the 10 blocks to your house to look:hi:

sure bring your tires over and we will see how it looks:rolleyes: spent the day at our state land meeting so nothing got done on the rig. maybe tomorrow

wheelinjp said:

33's are all you need to go anywhere.:corn:

pokey said:
Good to see that you finally seen the light:cheer:
jim you know jeremy better than that he is just :stirpot: on me. I havent seen him with less than 38in tires in years poppin and breaking that toyota stuff the whole way.

wheelinjp said:
jim you know jeremy better than that he is just :stirpot: on me. I havent seen him with less than 38in tires in years poppin and breaking that toyota stuff the whole way.

but big tires make me look cool just like those EBP guys:haha: :haha: :haha: