• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Pokeys rebuild

Well, any updates???:D Are you gonna be ready for the Halloween Run---it's the same weekend as the work party... :stirpot: .... And Body Damage will be there!!!:cheer:

That wouldnt be hard ....... you could lift your pinky toe and make pretty good contact.:haha:

You must be bigger than I remember :eeek: But them maybe you just feel taller because your standing on a pile of my cords that you "borrowed" when your trailer was stolen but never bothered to return :rolleyes:

You must be bigger than I remember :eeek: But them maybe you just feel taller because your standing on a pile of my cords that you "borrowed" when your trailer was stolen but never bothered to return :rolleyes:

SRY pokey brian dropped those off because i said id bring um back to you and totally forgot about um i will get them too you as soon as i can but by the end of the week for sure

SRY pokey brian dropped those off because i said id bring um back to you and totally forgot about um i will get them too you as soon as i can but by the end of the week for sure

Thanks for taking care of it JP I appreciate it and it was good to see you and catch up.:awesomework:

Holy crap, you just now got those back?

Well,

:cheer:

Jp lives by jim kinda....I dropped them off months ago as he said he would drop them off for me...got put out of site..out of mind i guess until this thread popped up ...I called jp and he took them over to him.

Its backkkkk Due to all the "is it done yets" from the swap meet and all the other nagging as well as the fact that hips rig as well as deans is almost done I figured I better get off my butt and get back to work. Spent a good part of the day digging the jeep out of the shop and getting things cleaned up so I could see what I was doing. Started back in on the wiring tonight making some changes in the dash along the way.

Its backkkkk Due to all the "is it done yets" from the swap meet and all the other nagging as well as the fact that hips rig as well as deans is almost done I figured I better get off my butt and get back to work. Spent a good part of the day digging the jeep out of the shop and getting things cleaned up so I could see what I was doing. Started back in on the wiring tonight making some changes in the dash along the way.

so are you done yet?:fawkdancesmiley: