• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Poll: Choosing your 4x4 product supplier

#1 factor that influences your choice when selecting 'off-road' part supplier

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TQJ CJ5

Your input would be greatly appreciated :awesomework:

Please select the most important factor that influences your choice when evaluating a retail establishment from which to buy product(s) for your 'off-road" vehicle.

Last edited:
Same as WT, if I know what I want then I just look for who has it and how much. :awesomework:

Crazy Dave and White Trash, did you vote? I'd really like to see where this goes.

Thank you in advance.

Terry

even balance of price and quality, parts for cheap can be good but they are cheap for a reason:awesomework: someday I hope to have money to buy shiat again:booo:

Last edited:
I voted for availablility although, price is a factor too, but it don't matter how cheap it is if they don't have one. If I can get it faster for a little more, most times I will.

Crazy Dave and White Trash, did you vote? I'd really like to see where this goes.

Thank you in advance.

Terry

Nope, you don't have quality as an option. I won't buy chinese parts even if they are cheaper than the good US or japanese parts. Other than that It is all about if they have it and what kind of deal I can get on it. :D

What I am so bummed

No boobies and beer, I would buy a lot of parts from a topless bar with 4 x 4 parts

you forgot to add the customer service to the poll, because they might have a **** hot price on it, and say it will arrive there tomorrow, but if they are pieces of shits and dont care about their customers and lie to them, they will not get my money....

you forgot to add the customer service to the poll, because they might have a **** hot price on it, and say it will arrive there tomorrow, but if they are pieces of shits and dont care about their customers and lie to them, they will not get my money....
X2 on the customer service. :awesomework:

I usually buy used if I can...

Of course trading is another way to get parts...

You could build them yourself...

But what it really comes down to is, I know what I'm looking for and know what I want to pay... Then I'll find it...

Which brings me right back to, used if I can...

You'd be hard pressed to find more than a half dozen parts on my rig that don't fit into these categories...

Not sure if I shouldnt or should say this.:flipoff:.but BillyBob's is my choice to shop.:awesomework:.when I can afford to:booo:

I voted for Knowledge as it was the closest. Customer service and a vendor that really supports our sport are more important.

Latest posts