• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

PORC Banned on Pirate4x4

I 've purchased something from every shop in this area. There is a VERY short list of who I return to. :****:

I'll have to say EOR is by far one of the best in this area. I purchased some coil overs form them and was as ignorant as anyone could be about spring rate and the like - I am sure I was a pain in the ass with all my questions but they got me hooked up.

Joe is a badass counter / sales guy. He'll shoot ya straight ! I asked a bunch of stupid questions some I already knew the answer too but wanted some opinion on and he stayed right there with it. Im sure he was thinking...

Geebus P fawking pick an orbital already you bastard. laughing1

J.A.B said:
I'll have to say EOR is by far one of the best in this area. I purchased some coil overs form them and was as ignorant as anyone could be about spring rate and the like - I am sure I was a pain in the ass with all my questions but they got me hooked up.

EOR gave a cage away on pirate eons ago and one of my friends won it. He had it in like a week and it was free!

I will be using EOR some in my next project. Jimmy seems like a very cool guy. He gave me some parts at the WITC ride to get me going. I offered to pay but he wouldn't take it. I also use H&T OffRoad in Tulluhoma, TN . Alvin has always set my gears up and for the price I couldn't never find anyone better than his. I also use Off Road Connection, I grew up hanging out in that shop and helping out here and there. Keith is a great guy and has helped me several times in a pinch.

But all those shops are at least an hour or more from me and hate to say local shops just wasn't what I would call customer service friendly.....

HeadUpButt.GIF

Latest posts