• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Poser shot of the day..

JOOP

I WON a COOKIE
He's my contri. Taken by Cammeron.

DSCF0560.jpg

Last edited:
Actually Jon, it's a pretty good flex shot with the front tire in the fender and the back one drooped out, provided that other front tire is also somewhere on the ground. Otherwise it's just a nice pose, with good clarity and focus. Too bad you don't have the same shot from the front.

TreeClimber said:
Actually Jon, it's a pretty good flex shot with the front tire in the fender and the back one drooped out, provided that other front tire is also somewhere on the ground. Otherwise it's just a nice pose, with good clarity and focus. Too bad you don't have the same shot from the front.

The front tire was off the gorund by about a foot. But hey I had 3 on the ground. for a moment I was on two balancing. Thats what I was trying to do there, but once I stopped the back tire went to the ground. But a cool pic anyways. I think a fron pic will surface up here soon. Just waiting for everyone to post there pics on my site. :cool:

cameron_garrison said:
ok heres me in the same spotno tires in the air
DSCF0562.jpg
joop showed up by a nissan:cool:

You gotta realize jon thinks his sua rules the world...He would probably say its better than running front coilovers..

Bunk said:
You gotta realize jon thinks his sua rules the world...He would probably say its better than running front coilovers..

True Dat........ :haha: :haha: :haha:

:flipoff: :D

cameron_garrison said:
oh i know im just giving him crap

same here.... Jon likes crap... :kissmyass:

:stirpot: so when you selling it Jon? You'd be better off riding a Atv at Tahuya........ :haha:

Here's my front pic. My front tire was only off the ground by a few inches.

:flipoff:

img246413mx.jpg

Looks good Jon. Perhaps a little more droop out of the rear than the front, but still good amount of controlled articulation.... Jeep looks good.

I've always thought that the ramp kings don't always make the best wheelers. Good amount of controlled articulation, traction, and the right mix of revs, torque and gearing. Think you've found a nice combo. Tony

TreeClimber said:
Looks good Jon. Perhaps a little more droop out of the rear than the front, but still good amount of controlled articulation.... Jeep looks good.

I've always thought that the ramp kings don't always make the best wheelers. Good amount of controlled articulation, traction, and the right mix of revs, torque and gearing. Think you've found a nice combo. Tony

Thanks. I think so too, thats why I really dont want to change anything. Maybe link the front, but that'll be next year or if I get a big chink of change.Or get a wild hair to do it myself. :cool:

That looks like the broke down shot of the day. You know something's wrong on an XJ when the hatch is open. :flipoff:

cameron_garrison said:
its only longer by like 35 inches :D his is 93 and mine is 131 thats going to change though this winter

You win the chop up rig of the year award. What year is that nissan??