Post pics of you Crawler!

these are my past and present rigs
101_0376.jpg

100_0401.jpg

100_0165.jpg

DSCF1770.jpg

bronco1.jpg

DSCF1517.jpg

Heres my ax going to add front dig and cv drive shafts next month and leave it at that for a while :cool: I'm spending more money on the toy and not enough on the real deal!:rolleyes:

rccrawling016.jpg

Here are one of my two nylint crawlers. This one has a tacoma body.I extended the w/b and modded the shocks. My other one is a jeep with extended w/b and aftermarket shocks. Both have flat bellypans too.

Attachments

• Picture 504.jpg
    Picture 504.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 430
  • Picture 501.jpg
    Picture 501.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 424
Here are one of my two nylint crawlers. This one has a tacoma body.I extended the w/b and modded the shocks. My other one is a jeep with extended w/b and aftermarket shocks. Both have flat bellypans too.

Whoa! Thats my old Nylint with my sons Tundra body. How did you end up with it??

I sold them to him:D

Yes and I am still happy with the great deal. To this day they are both running and we play with them often. I think I am about ready to build something a little more capable now. I cant deide between a scaler or a comp rig. I love the looks of the scaler fj40s and old dodge military rigs, but want something capable.

Ax-10

Heres my new crawler, well new to me.
And the new body I painted.

Specs:
Losi Tires Foams & Weights
Polished AX wheels
Aluminium Knuckles
Integy Shocks
Bent Links
4 Links
DNA Dig
Integy 55T
Rooster SC
JR elecs
JR DS8711 Digital Steering Servo
Hi Tec HS 225 Dig Servo
Common Sense Li-Po
DSC00537.jpg

DSC00543.jpg

DSC00536.jpg

DSC00535.jpg

DSC00529.jpg

My Losi, nothing special but I'm not into it much of anything in comparison to a 2.2 rig. Just need to do some wideners now and it'll be set.
grapplerpainted.jpg

Just a couple pics of the toy that keeps me out of the garage....damn thing anyway

PICT0088.jpg

PICT0049.jpg

I seem to change and mess with this thing way too often.

Here's my AX10....
Scaler chassis, AX10 shocks in droop, Novak Rooster Crawler, Trinity P2K2, RC4WD Mud Slingers...I made the front and rear bumpers with 20ga sheetmetal and small round stock.

Plan to upgrade to more scale looking, metal shocks, MIP drivelines, maybe a 45T motor and a new radio....using an old XL2P. I have a thing for nostalgia.:D Going to get a Brusier Toyota cab and scratch-build a tube back half.

Also in the works is a full tube chassis buggy, 2.2's.....I don't get the prices for aftermarket one's....$200! for a chassis?!?!?!:masturbanana[1]: Easy enough to make. It also will have a scale look to it...no batteries mounted on the axles, etc....

DSCF0334.jpg

DSCF0337.jpg

DSCF0336.jpg