• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Post pics of you Crawler!

stallion021.jpg

with the big red rocks
tuber025.jpg

with the 2.2 red rocks

Restored Tamyia Mountaineer

Here's a few pics of my mountaineer.
Sad to say it's either gonna be a shelf queen or sold:booo: as I can't bring myself to run it.To much time into it...everything's been gone through or replaced if needed.
But I do have plans to run my Bruiser....when I'm finished with it...gonna be a mini model of my 1.1 rig:stirpot:
Enjoy.

Attachments

• mountaineer side.jpg
    mountaineer side.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 727
  • mountaineer side 2.jpg
    mountaineer side 2.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 725
Oh man----a mountaineer--those are like gold... I had a guy send me a cab from one to do my truggy..

Yeah that's one of my favorite trucks....cause it's so clean.:D
But I have to put it up for sale or trade:booo: ....as I need to get me a winch for my 1.1 rig and some 5.29 gears.
So keep an eye out for this to be up for sale in a few days.

The Big Cat said:
Yeah that's one of my favorite trucks....cause it's so clean.:D
But I have to put it up for sale or trade:booo: ....as I need to get me a winch for my 1.1 rig and some 5.29 gears.
So keep an eye out for this to be up for sale in a few days.

:booo: :booo: :booo:

tHATS too bad. My brother in law has a bruiser brand new still in the box--talk about a lil gold mine.

You have to get lucky, as they have been disco'd for many a year, when you find one for sale, it will cost ya.

i know im posting again but this isnt really the same rig... WK axels, beckworks tuber with all the essentials
orange body..??
tuberOtwist.jpg

panel body..??
paneledtuber1.jpg

Here are some of my things.

Yeah I got a little carried away while playing with photobucket.

Customers stuff done.
Scale jeep tuber, swing away bumper, stinger type front bumper, custom flame jeep rubicon

the 1st spyder J tuber I built.

My SUPER - Clod shaft.

only cost me 75 to build it:cheer:

you have a build up thread anywhere or details on it? I've been wanting to get a R/C crawler but can't afford to spend $300+ on something I don't actaully need, especailly since my real truck could use some upgrades. :awesomework: