• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Post up already!!! (Hardline @ Florette Pics)

Rokcrler

Alright.. ya'll had enough time to post up... where the pix from the "Super Secret wheelin' Haven"? :woody:
Post up a report fawkers ;D

Re: Post up already!!!

Rokcrler said:
Alright.. ya'll had enough time to post up... where the pix from the "Super Secret wheelin' Haven"? :woody:
Post up a report fawkers ;D

Everyone is tired. It was a great day of wheeling. Thats the most rocks I have seen in Alabama in a long time.

Mo, too bad you fawkers couldn't make it over. I nosed up to your ledge up there, that bitch be steep. Don't have the sack for it. FUN day of wheelin, I love Danny's place

I was soooo close to making it out there today :-\ finishing up the steering and diff covers.. Im itchin' to wheel :'(
Matt you should be able to walk that ledge.. if you nosed up to it shoulda just hit it :woody:
Cant wait for the pix :popcorn:
gotta get another run going before KOTH so rest up!

Few pictures I got.
DSC00187.jpg

DSC00188.jpg

DSC00194.jpg

DSC00195.jpg

DSC00199.jpg

Nasty Ledge
DSC00204.jpg

DSC00205.jpg

DSC00207.jpg

DSC00211.jpg

Speeding said:
For real Matt, this ain't Easyline Crawlers! molaugh

If I had a Dollar for every Ricky Bobby quote today I wouldn't have to go to work for atleast a week. skully

Re: Post up already!!! (KOTH pics)

Big jeep, little buggy.
313269345_ps7ZB-M.jpg

BTW, it's gonna take like a bazillion hours to upload for some reason.. They're going now and will be on my website in an hour or two, I'll do up a thread in the mornin' though. 8)

We had a damn good time... hell I know I had a damn good time !! Its fun to play around there and be able to hit so many different lines on the same ledges and stuff.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Turdo Joe went Biligerent Billy and bent a mess of 1.25" shanked JJ's .... When he turns that thing up get the F back ! LOL

John G popped the rear on that vertical pic above, his rig is stable as hell , but I seen him pucker hard a few times workin that climb.... obviously he was the only one that gave it a serious attempt. Re-digulous !

[attachment deleted by admin]

Speeding said:
For real Matt, this ain't Easyline Crawlers! molaugh

Using my lines against me. Man I just don't have the committment or WB for that one.

Mo, I am up for one day over the weekend of July 4th. Love that place

Matt that line looks totally doable at your wheelbase and with stickies.

Whats the story on Pauls fire?

Yep, R&P Puller the dif cover ........... Summer Teeth. Looks like the ARB is fine. One huge dent, but locks and unlocks correctly.

InDaShop said:
Matt that line looks totally doable at your wheelbase and with stickies.

Whats the story on Pauls fire?

It really wasn't happening for Matt, doesn't look like it in pictures but any sort of bouncing and I believe that rig would have gone over backwards.

P's P/S overflowed onto the exhaust and caused that awesome fire, it lasted long enough that it had to be put out.