• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Prayer please for Bronco72 and his family!!!

Mom is doing really good she finally got to see him last night. The boy not so much. He had to get a chest tube early this morning. He got air beteen his lungs and chest cavity. So then thay had to do the whole breathing tube thing too to help re inflate his lungs. Thay gave him some med to keep him calm so he dosent pull on any of the hoses. He hanging in there. Just has a long road ahead. We have not got to hold him yet. It is taring my wife up. All we have got to do is hold his hand. It is rough knowing there is not a damn thing we can do to help.

Man I hate to hear that. Y'all hang in there and keep praying. He'll pull through this and be tough as nails afterwards.

Leelands doc came in just to fill me in some, said they were upping his feedings and adding a fortifier tomorrow. Hopefully have to chest tube out in couple days, and ideally have him off the vent before the tube comes out. Then within next couple days going to have a head ultrasound to check on everything in that aspect.

838647338b5c77d588652f0b8815efd3.jpg

Leeland got the bright blue light taken off of him this morning and upped his feedings again from 6ml to 9 ml. Getting a chest x ray to see bout getting the chest tube out. Doc was very confident it would come out probably tomrro or Wednesday. So his breathing tube will come out to! He is a little guy but is for sure a fighter.

Mom got released today and came home for clothes and a hot shower. We have a place in the Ronald McDonald house on the same block as our hospital. Were goin to stay there till the baby gets released. Thanks are really looking good. Mom had recovered faster then expected. Hopefully the boy will too. Thanks again for all your prayers guys. We really do appreciate it.

Bud am so excited for you two that boy can't get better parents! Congrats again nothing like them baby's . Hope he will let me ride in your famous high dollar show rig/ his new bronco!

Bronco72 said:
838647338b5c77d588652f0b8815efd3.jpg

Leeland got the bright blue light taken off of him this morning and upped his feedings again from 6ml to 9 ml. Getting a chest x ray to see bout getting the chest tube out. Doc was very confident it would come out probably tomrro or Wednesday. So his breathing tube will come out to! He is a little guy but is for sure a fighter.

Mom got released today and came home for clothes and a hot shower. We have a place in the Ronald McDonald house on the same block as our hospital. Were goin to stay there till the baby gets released. Thanks are really looking good. Mom had recovered faster then expected. Hopefully the boy will too. Thanks again for all your prayers guys. We really do appreciate it.

Will definitely keep your family in my prayers. I'm sorry that I just now saw this post. I'm glad that momma is recovering quickly, and I pray that your baby boy has a speedy and full recovery as well.

Well he got x rayed today and thay took out his breathing tube. Chest tube comming out tomarro. Also upped his feedings again from 9 to 12 ml. Little guy is gettin better every day