• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Prayer Request

showtime33

It's Hell "Without Jesus"
Just want to ask men to pray for our church family. We've lost two men to suicide within two weeks. Have a few men in rehab trying to overcome addictions. Man last week had a son who just graduated, and a daughter in the seventh grade, always seemed happy, took his own life. Then a dear friend yesterday who had been outta work for three weeks, got depressed for feeling like he couldn't support his family, took a chainsaw and ended his life. I believe if we would be honest with one another, we could all agree this world is in some dark uncertain times. You never know what others are going through. Just ask everyone to pray for the families, and maybe you have a specific need or you know someone who needs prayer. Feel free to post and I assure you the request will be prayed for. God Bless.

It is a dark world indeed. Prayers to your church and all the families affected by these terrible things and the ones trying to over come their addictions.

Id have to see pics of the chainsaw suicide... I have no smypathy for the person who commit suicide but their family will be in our prayers

Never know what someone else is going thru, until you walk in their shoes. Certainly God will be the judge of all. Prayers sent for the family members of both.

InDaShop said:
Sorry for the pain they left, but selfish pricks for taking the easy way out.

Yes. I have loss 2 family members (one anti freeze and one 30-06) to this selfish act. I truly feel for the family and friends because their the ones that suffer the most after these acts. Prayers sent.

Sent from my iPhone using my right hand.

Wow a chainsaw. SOB! My neighbors dad took his own life about a year ago. I was home and his family was in his house. 9mm. They have been very bad off ever since. I feel for anybody that has to go through this.