• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Prayer

kevinhumphrey

T$$$ was involved in a very serious accident today. Please pray for him. Hoping all is well with him and praying comfort for his family

Pretty sure his name is terry aka t$$$ very good guy with a family and very serious accident!! If I or anybody has an update please post!

I got him home about 2am. He was hurting pretty good but going to be ok. Bunch of staples and stitches and lost part of his ear. The RZR went from a broke ball joint and axle to needing a lot of work but I'll get it back together.

I'm glad he's gonna be ok as well. Pretty nasty deal he went thru but a big thanks to the off duty nurse and emt ladies that were there riding and helped. They stayed with him and his son until the ambulance could get there. Guys name is Terry Grammling

He broke an upper ball joint on Primos which was no big deal. The people doing recovery thought it would be a great idea to hook a buggy to the RZR and take off as fast as possible dragging it up the hill with him in it. He said before he even hit the seat good he felt it take and just held on the best he could. He doesn't remeber much after hitting the first tree. It tore the RZR all to pieces and put him in a ride to the hospital. Not going to post details but he will remeber this for life.

Wow. That us not cool. **** like that is why the parks get shut down.
We are suppose to be on the same page which is being ther for each other an not
Pulling some stupid **** like that. Very sad to here this for this man and our sport.

That is super ****ed up. And his kid was in the rzr? Dude in the buggy deffinatley needs an ass whoopin. Hope he totals his **** out wheelin next

wannabe said:
That is super ****ed up. And his kid was in the rzr? Dude in the buggy deffinatley needs an ass whoopin. Hope he totals his **** out wheelin next

No his kid was there not in the Rzr.

Prayers to him.

I've witnessed this exact scenario too many times. Even had it happened to me, haven't I @ibrokeit...
**** ain't cool no matter how funny you or your friends think it is. Recovery is serious business and should be treated as such.

If it were me in his shoes I'd be going the legal route I'm not one to try and get something for free but the dude in the buggy would be paying to fix my Rzr parts and labor and also doctor bills and whatever pay I missed from work because how I hear it he is a long way from ok right now?