• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Pre shoulder surgery run

RedNeckRea

I'm trying like hell to make the Dales run out at Naches this weekend, but if it doesn't pan out I need a backup. I have surgery on my shoulder (again) on the 4th of oct so I need to get out before then. Anywhere EXCEPT tahuya (it's the only place I've wheeled in WA and I've done it way too many times so I'm needing something new). Thinking a day trip to Elbe/Evans/Sadie creek or anywhere within about 3 hrs of driving from Bremerton. Could be during the week, or preferably the weekend of the 30th. I just need someone to go with so I'm not wheeling alone.

Anyone interested?

Ps...worst comes to worse I'll be out at tahuya. Wont be happy about it, but at least it'll be wheeling.

btw...this is my rig, in case that changes who wants to wheel where.

img0500dt.jpg

img3267wz.jpg

and i'm not afraid to do this
img0597sn.jpg

Last edited:
Hi All:

Rea, a few of us are running Walker Valley on Saturday morning (the 24th.) Will be up at the parking area about 10am.

Good luck!

Alan

Nobody was up there today:cheer: We both forgot our cameras, so eating lunch at the top of 520 I took some with the cell phone.

Last edited:
Had a great time. We ran up 311/upper 311, then 520 all the way up, went around and came up 102 (switchback), then finished up with a short run up and back down 198.

Width restrictions are being put in place. They are using pipes standing up. My stock width TJ fit with less than 6" to spare.

thanks for the offer but I'm looking for something this coming weekend (10/1 )

Let's do it! Saturday works for me. Do you know your way around there well, cause I don't! :cheer: Bonney Lake Safeway about 1000? :corn:

Hell I'm out now. Told a buddy that if he closed on his house I'd help him move and I guess it's this weekend. :booo:

Mine and 6 other rigs will be running the busy 10-2 meeting at the south hill safeway at 9am

well i guess i'll meet you up there. I'm one of the 4-5 yotas going on that trip.

If i can get my damn brakes to start working before then

But more the merrier
Sent you both a PM. I'm not 100% on which Safeway you all are meeting up at so any help gettin to the right one would be awesome.