• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Prepping for snow...

Boonie Buster

Stuck on a Curb
gonna put the snow tires on the crawler tonight.... :stirpot:

AKA, some big fat Kongs or the like since i figure the regular width ones are gonna sink...:redneck:

I am trying to figure out what will bolt on to my running gear, and finding some monster tires to play with for the fun of it.

I am also playing with the idea of a new set of bead locks to narow it up a little.

What is the biggest 2.2 crawler tire out there? figure big will be floatation on the snow.

widest is prolly the mashers... I think that's what the ones i have are. They came off a nitro car i have. :awesomework: They're probabaly 3/4" taller and wider than the stock axial 2.2's. They're a lot stiffer though, I thought about cutting them open and pulling the foam or changing the foam...

widest is prolly the mashers... I think that's what the ones i have are. They came off a nitro car i have. :awesomework: They're probabaly 3/4" taller and wider than the stock axial 2.2's. They're a lot stiffer though, I thought about cutting them open and pulling the foam or changing the foam...

Will they fit on a 2.2 wheel? or are they a differnt size?

I lied about the mashers, they're basically the same size as stock axials, maybe slightly wider. I was comparing them to another set of tires i had, sorry. :mad:

I lied about the mashers, they're basically the same size as stock axials, maybe slightly wider. I was comparing them to another set of tires i had, sorry. :mad:

No worries.

I have a friend with a clod based rig. Figured out that the wheels he had will bolt on. Limits steering but it might be fun in the snom. And they are big tires...