• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Problems with elbe

Please let me know when you plan to work on the trail and I will see if I can get a few Tamers to be there also as this needs to be repaired.

Rudi

We'll be up this weekend and can get you a few pics of the situation to help size up the repair.

Looks like it'll be quiet up there as we're the only group that's reserved the campground this weekend.

A couple more pictures would be of help.

As to material it would be best to use rock for repairs since it will last longer than anything else. I have a message into Nancy but I do not think that there is much in the way of material around to affect the repair.

I will put the word out to the rest of the Tamers and hope that we get some material to affect a repair.

Another option would be to dig the pipe out put it in deeper and then relocate some of the higher dirt into the hole there were a couple big rocks around that area to IIRC.

Joe (elbe land chair) is working on putting something together to address this issue. He goes by rollnhvy on here if you care to PM him

theres tons of rock up there. There are 5 dump loads that have been sitting at the end of the busy/start of the easy for about 4 years.

I see some thing that will be a problem soon. Now that Reiter is closed. More ORV use will be heading south to Elbe Hills.. My question is are all the guys from up north gonna come down for the clean up runs to help fix the quicker detearating (or how ever the f you spell it) trails ?

I see some thing that will be a problem soon. Now that Reiter is closed. More ORV use will be heading south to Elbe Hills.. My question is are all the guys from up north gonna come down for the clean up runs to help fix the more quickly deteriorating (or how ever the f you spell it) trails ?

Fix it for ya.

Some of the members of Countyline Offroad will be going up to elbe tommorow at 8am to do the trail repair before the weekend crowd shows up. Anybody who happens to have the day off feel free to show up and lend a hand. They will be starting about 8am or so.....

Joe Wittig
PNW4DA Elbe Land Chair

I applaud you folks who get off your butts and work---your butts off so others can enjoy the trails :awesomework:

I might be able to come up and lend a helping hand. Depends on product delivery for work. If it doesnt show ill be there.

Sorry about the short notice Rudi things just happen to fall into place..... Help would be greatful but your club doesnt have to show up for this. We have a excavater and it should make short work of the project.:beer:

Sorry about the short notice Rudi things just happen to fall into place..... Help would be greatful but your club doesnt have to show up for this. We have a excavater and it should make short work of the project.:beer:

No worries. Getting things fixed sooner rather than later is the more important priority at the moment. Thank You for jumping in and getting this taken care of before it becomes a really big issue.

Rudi

Ok Heath from Countyline Offroad and Andy from Hertz Rental Yelm got 90% of the job done. They installed a new culvert and rocked it in. Hopefully we can finish it up at a later date. :awesomework:

thanks much guys, if everybody just jumped in (when needed & approved) it wouldnt take big work parties to fix things. get them early before they get out of hand.. thanks again