• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Project "COPPERHEAD"

I bet you sell or trade it for a buggy in under a year. You drive like you need full tube all around ya!!!
I love it!!!

InDaShop said:
I bet you sell or trade it for a buggy in under a year. You drive like you need full tube all around ya!!!
I love it!!!

I have been telling Kelly for the past couple months its going to be for sale as soon as its done because I wanted to build a race buggy to compete in SMORR's outlaw series race ( that there not having anymore) Now thats its done I am going to hang on to it for awhile and if I want to race ill just race it. I would not mind having a buggy but it will be nice having a top for the rain and having a heater to go snow wheeling. Also being street legal is a big plus. We will see what happens

Bones said:
Last time I am gonna say it.....amazing rig on all levels. You should be very proud of a rig that unique, yet kind of a sleeper.

Thanks and Yes I am I could not be happier with it and owe Kelly a big thanks for all the help.

Well its not a done deal yet but I think the Jeep may be going down the road ::) I guess I never posted many general finished pictures of the jeep so here they are.
2010-10-27134322.jpg

2010-10-27134329.jpg

2010-10-27134340.jpg

2010-10-27134349.jpg

2010-10-27134403.jpg

Here is a picture my cousin took as she is a photographer and it came out :woody:

9_122467834481362_106626769398802_148736_6646389_n.jpg

blacksheep10 said:
it needed a door bar :flipgotcha:
Sell this **** and buy bens and a rzr and we can all rock out "who cares" style. That thing is too nice. :woody:

I hope it works out that way.

Norway, and yes it was sad, but truely the right thing. I hadnt been driving it at all. I put 6k on it in 2 years, then it sat for nearly a year, for no good reason, other than I was afraid I'd tear it up as I tend to do.

IMG_2378.jpg

Bones said:
So you kept or sold the pitbulls?

Brings a tear to my eye like when I got a pic of Wyatt's 58 going to whereeverthefuckitwent

I think 1TONZR2 is buying the pitbulls. The dude in guam couldnt give me what i wanted so i said I would take his offer if I kept the tires and then just sold them seperate to get the rest of my asking price

cash talks said:
DAMMMMMMMIT! the wife still threatens to kick me in the sack for selling that truck to you

Considering what I paid you for it with a blown motor I dont know why she'd threaten.... :eek:

I got a buddy down here that built a white one just like mine was but not near the finish. He tried to get me to buy it last spring, and I almost did. Some dude in Lubbock or Amarillo bought it. Granted it was in about the same condition as Whitey was when I got it from you. But fleetsided and bagged, with a '58 car front bumper. SICK!!! I'm not kicking myself for passing, but kinda wish i woulda thrown down on it.
My truck set the standard down here for '58-59's I had it at Lonestar Roundup and it was the only '58 there, the next year there were 8 fleetsides that were bagged.

[attachment deleted by admin]

COPPERHEAD42 said:
I think 1TONZR2 is buying the pitbulls. The dude in guam couldnt give me what i wanted so i said I would take his offer if I kept the tires and then just sold them seperate to get the rest of my asking price

there is no thinking about it! dude is going to be getting me the rest of his money tomorrow along with shipping info.....as soon as I have cash, you will have cash...so you can ship that **** down here.

1TONZR2 said:
there is no thinking about it! dude is going to be getting me the rest of his money tomorrow along with shipping info.....as soon as I have cash, you will have cash...so you can ship that **** down here.

Your not going to know what to do with tires this good :****: