• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

project; gin & juice

Pics do not do this rig justice. So cool to see it in person! Could've sworn I saw a little maid cleaning this at points throughout the day. No way it stayed that clean by itself all weekend drool

kmcminn said:
I am ready for Ricky to post some pics
once ricky goes through the pictures he will post them. im pretty sure he got some good ones . cant wait to see them myself.

hink311 said:
once ricky goes through the pictures he will post them. im pretty sure he got some good ones . cant wait to see them myself.
I hope he got Si in a few, Jack. :woot:

Gallery is up. Working on the post production stuff now but went ahead and uploaded some raws! Amazing rig. I love that it's a crawler trail rig with the rock bouncer look. Full interior, comfort, and a cooler mount!

http://www.rickybphotography.com/Rig-Features/EB-Customs-Gin

DSC_1176_2-L.jpg

DSC_0934-M.jpg

DSC_0650-M.jpg

DSC_1109_2-M.jpg

Awesome buggy! This thing was flawless!! The craftsmanship was second to none on this build! I could only imagine what would come out of the shop if you and Brian Cole got together!

Where are you at down there? My wife grew up on 40 Oaks Farm Rd. We used to go down there quite a bit but no longer do the past few years. That area has really spread out since the early 90's when i first started going down there.

j-mox said:
Awesome buggy! This thing was flawless!! The craftsmanship was second to none on this build! I could only imagine what would come out of the shop if you and Brian Cole got together!

Where are you at down there? My wife grew up on 40 Oaks Farm Rd. We used to go down there quite a bit but no longer do the past few years. That area has really spread out since the early 90's when i first started going down there.
[/quote
thanks stephen is located about a mile from forty oaks farm road, off hwy.80. if brain cole is anything like stephen i dont think two great builders could work in the same shop.lol !!!!!!throughout this build when he got in his zone ,he wasnt much of a talker so i would just sit in corner and watch him do his thing.]

sledneck said:
What happened with this rig, Is it getting beat on or sitting in a museum some where?

The owner works overseas and is gone alot. Its been out a few times but it wasn't really built to "beat" on.

i wouldnt say it wasnt built to beat on,i just dont do it. i respect those guys that go out every weekend and bounch those rigs off the side of hill, i choose not to abuse my rig, it does have several scrathes (no dents yet) and alot of rock rash underneath . maybe one day i will get balls enough to put it in the air . there is know dought it is built well enough to handle it.

I find it hard to believe how hard some guys beat on their rigs, although I do enjoy it. I don't think I could just beat on my rig now matter how much money I had, especially something as nice as your buggy. Take care of your junk and never apologize for it!

Agreed , the 38 special is just as cool seeing it sit there as seeing it on a trail...he runs it but doesn't abuse it....no shame in that

hink311 said:
i wouldnt say it wasnt built to beat on,i just dont do it. i respect those guys that go out every weekend and bounch those rigs off the side of hill, i choose not to abuse my rig, it does have several scrathes (no dents yet) and alot of rock rash underneath . maybe one day i will get balls enough to put it in the air . there is know dought it is built well enough to handle it.
I don't blame you at all !!!

Still working on that
"Growing Up" thing !

hink311 said:
few more!!!

Hello friend's forum!
My name is Joaquim Junior and I'm from Brazil.
I found amazing photos of your construction project of Rock Buggy u posted in the forum.
You could send me email and construction plans or direct me where I can buy plans or projects buggy off-road so I can build here in BRAZIL.
Thanks and I await answers

J. Junior said:
Hello friend's forum!
My name is Joaquim Junior and I'm from Brazil.
I found amazing photos of your construction project of Rock Buggy u posted in the forum.
You could send me email and construction plans or direct me where I can buy plans or projects buggy off-road so I can build here in BRAZIL.
Thanks and I await answers

Sorry, but this rig is all custom built. There are no plans to go by.

1TONTJ said:
Sorry, but this rig is all custom built. There are no plans to go by.
Sure there is what are you talking about? but first he needs to cash a check his buddy from Nigeria wrote and he'll send you $100,000 once you send him $400