• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

project; gin & juice

Not to nut swing or anything but that rig is friggin sick. Very jealous of the skills it took to put it together. Makes me want to drink beer and sell my **** cause I dont think mine will look that good when it is done.

thanks , waiting on ricky b hoping the weather cooperates and then we heading to hot springs friday evening. loller.gif

Was that Jase from Duck Dynasty driving? molaugh

I still say that's the nicest Jeep I've ever seen. Congrats to the builder and the owner. Excellent job guys! :dblthumb:

Draco said:
Was that Jase from Duck Dynasty driving? molaugh

I still say that's the nicest Jeep I've ever seen. Congrats to the builder and the owner. Excellent job guys! :dblthumb:
[/qu
ote
thats funny . i do get acused of looking like jase everytime i go somewhere. whats even more funny is we are picking ricky b up at the airport this evening. i told him to look for two guys that look like they belong on duck dynasty.]

thanks again guys

TacomaJD said:
Aren't yall right around the same area that Phil from Duck Dynasty lives in?

Yes we are. Actually.....funny story.....we had thought we had Mountain Man lined up for the photo shoot but he had to make his appearance at a World of Wheels Hot Rod Show this weekend. I see those guys around town every once in a while.

1TONTJ said:
Yes we are. Actually.....funny story.....we had thought we had Mountain Man lined up for the photo shoot but he had to make his appearance at a World of Wheels Hot Rod Show this weekend. I see those guys around town every once in a while.

That's awesome, Mountain Man's funny as ****. Just don't let him narrate a walk around vid of the buggy :****:

Thiiiiiiiiiis iiiiiiiiiis proooooooooject giiiiiiiiiiiiiiin annnnnnd juuuuuuuuice.

Mountain Man could make a five minute walk around video take all day laughing1

hink311 said:
thats funny . i do get acused of looking like jase everytime i go somewhere. whats even more funny is we are picking ricky b up at the airport this evening. i told him to look for two guys that look like they belong on duck dynasty.]

thanks again guys

No kidding....

179275_10151469281421999_1190843380_n.jpg

47850_10151316939746868_877111441_n.jpg

molaugh Awesome! :****: