• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

project; gin & juice

Rockwells607 said:
It's so hard to be original anymore and this is right on point! Awesome work this is flashemifyougotem

Yep! Great work! Love the color! :dblthumb: That prolly the most well done "Jeep" I've ever seen.

Thanks everyone for the kind words!

Yeah, when I drove it out of the shop for the first time my mouth literally dropped wide open! drool Its amazing how much different they look outside.

We still have some things that need to be done that can't be finished by the Hog Wild Shootout in 2 weeks, but we should still be there. I'm sure there will be a few bugs to work out too.

I do believe that is the nicest juggy I have ever seen. Awesome is a understatement, great work.

Thank you all so much for the kind words! I really appreciate it, as does Jerry.

I believe, right now at this very moment, Jerry is on a flight home from Singapore. I know he's probably giddy as a schoolgirl about seeing it. We should be in Hot Springs with it sometime next Friday evening.

Yea that ole gurl makes my sticker peck out! AWESOME fab job and x2 props for originality. I love the lines of rear portion of the cage and the flat black. flashemifyougotem flashemifyougotem flashemifyougotem