• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Project Monster Truggy

Here's the sneak peak into my office. :cheer: Obviously still got a ton of bracing to add to it but it's slowly and surely gettin there. Taking my time to make sure it's lined up right. Not too bad for a teen jacked up on monster and lack of sleep:haha: :fawkdancesmiley:

At this point I think I'm gonna ditch the coils and go straight to coilovers. I'm kinda eyeing the 18" swayaway racerunners:bling: Looks like I'll be workin a little overtime:booo:

a10-3.jpg

a11-3.jpg

a12-3.jpg

a13-3.jpg

a14-3.jpg

Last edited:
Here's a couple pics from a few days ago. Went to take some recent ones tonight but the camera died:booo: . Still waitin on my junk from ballistic fab to show up so I can link the rear. All ready figured out the numbers and ran them on the calculator. 96% anitsquat and .0something understeer. Double triangulated setup and all the links will be 52" :cool:

a16-3.jpg

a15-3.jpg

I really hope that isnt ride height. It would be soo bitchen if you had a 20 inch belly with the 42's.

It would be soo bitchen if you had a 20 inch belly with the 42's.

NOT!! Lowriders are for pavement :fawkdancesmiley:
a14-2.jpg

Seriously though, it will be coming down 4 inches. But it will be set up to have about 40% uptravel and 60% down due to the fact that I like to rally the crap out of these little buggers. In fact I'm pretty sure I hear some big jumps down in Florence, Oregon callin my name:cool: I'll build a full crawler one of these years

NOT!! Lowriders are for pavement :fawkdancesmiley:
a14-2.jpg

Seriously though, it will be coming down 4 inches. But it will be set up to have about 40% uptravel and 60% down due to the fact that I like to rally the crap out of these little buggers. In fact I'm pretty sure I hear some big jumps down in Florence, Oregon callin my name:cool: I'll build a full crawler one of these years

I see you moved the orange beast too:corn:

nice build what the hell do you do for work? Looks like you either are in some nice debt or your making a nice payday everyweek. :corn:

I see you moved the orange beast too:corn:

Yup. That thing moves every now and then. Typically breaking in the process :redneck:

nice build what the hell do you do for work? Looks like you either are in some nice debt or your making a nice payday everyweek. :corn:

My main job is driving a truck and when they don't have me doing that I'm doing paintwork. For being 19 I make decent money but of course still living at home helps a lot too. So does not having an official girlfriend :haha: :haha: :haha: I work a little O/T everyday and when I really need some money I can work weekends

I'm slowly dinkin around with it. Added some more tube. Rear disc conversion, pulled the motor and made the mounts for the sbc, yada yada. Just look at the pics and figure it out. I'm looking around for a sm465/205 so I can make the tranny/tcase mounts/skid then put the rear links in.

a17-2.jpg

a19-2.jpg

a20-2.jpg

a21-2.jpg

a18-2.jpg

MMMMM flex joints and mtn dew:cool:

I saw the truck last week when I was up there, keep it up...................................very nice fab work!! :awesomework:

gonna need a fat cowl hood for that beast!

haha, that's the carb and intake for the go-fast truck. I just threw it on there for shits and giggles. The actual setup will be a little more practical
a6-4.jpg

It's not an Exo :awesomework:

but it's still a Yota...

You's a hoe :fawkdancesmiley:

nice work i really like the rear tube work

The only "problem" with it is that there's not a lot of space for anything. But it looks cool :awesomework:

I saw the truck last week when I was up there, keep it up...................................very nice fab work!! :awesomework:

I'll be gettin ahold of you soon big guy for a front axle. :kiss:

Last edited:
Looks good , but your jacks stands scare the **** out of me. :awesomework:

:redneck:

They look pretty bad but they really aren't. They're all welded to the bottom of the frame and the plates they're on are big enough so they don't rock. A buddy of mine knocked the 42 over and the top of the tire caught the leafspring hard enough to move the nose over a couple inches:eeek:
But the truck stayed up:awesomework:

Working 7 days a week really cuts into fab time. Plus since it is my first time setting up links everything is taking 20 times longer then it should. I'm pretty sure I do more sitting and staring then actual working :redneck:

Oh well, here is how she's coming together

a23-2.jpg

a24-2.jpg

a25-2.jpg

Latest posts