• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Project Monster Truggy

Upper links are in. Obviously I still need to double sheer them but you get the idea. Then it's time to pull it apart, gusset everything, and weld it all up:awesomework:

a27-2.jpg

a26-2.jpg

that gusseted rear will act like a big plow in the mud.. if you plan to be in mud at all. I did that before, never again. will I plate both sides of a truss. It act like a anchor ..

Looks good though :awesomework:

that gusseted rear will act like a big plow in the mud.. if you plan to be in mud at all. I did that before, never again. will I plate both sides of a truss. It act like a anchor ..

Looks good though :awesomework:

I thought about that actually. But I ran a similar truss on my 84 and it was never a big enough problem to notice. Besides, by the time I finish this shitbox global warming will have dried up all the mud:haha: :haha:

I went ahead and cycled the suspension to check the angles while it was still mostly tacked together. Pinion is a little lower then I would like but nothing to write home about. It doesn't do any of that rear steer crap which was my main concern. IMO it turned out pretty good for a first time linker:awesomework:

a28-2.jpg

Thanks to Bunk's ANGRY Craigslist skills, I now have a pair of brand new 44x18.50x16x50 swampers and thanks to Odie, I have a front 60:cool:

Other then that, no real updates. Been doing a little welding here and there, but have been kinda burnt out. Oh well, front link parts should be here soon

that thing looks good. you got a motor for it yet? i can problebly help you out there. what are you runnin in it. my old man has a 1800 sf shop full of **** that needs to go away since he sold his place...

Latest posts