• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Project Monster Truggy

bobbed_84_toy

ALWAY$ BROKE
a2-6.jpg

a1-5.jpg

d1.jpg

14bolt ff rear, 60 front, 350, sm465, np205/203 doubler, 2 1/4 .375 wall 4 links, front to back 1 3/4 .120 wall cage, coils, 40ish" swampers, ya know, the basics :cool:

Looks too tall to me if those are supposed to represent 40's... But I'm just a web wheeler. :haha:

Well I went and looked at the drawing again, and it still hasn't flopped. Should be ok :haha: :haha: :fawkdancesmiley:

It'll sit lower then in the drawing, but not as low as full on crawlers.

And kinda looks like a chev luv to me.but who care's let the building began and don't forget:pics: :haha: :awesomework:

There will be plenty of pics coming. Right now there's not much worth seeing. Just a yota with half the frame mysteriously missing:cool: Odie is hookin me up with a 14bolt ff tomorrow then I'm picking up some tubing early next week.

Last edited:
Here she is after a day and a half of work. Cut the frame off behind the cab and plated the ends. Picked up a ff14bolt from Odie. Got it sitting up in the air(it will be coming down about 4 inches, but it's a big bitch), got the rear sitting where it's gonna be. Cut out the front fenders for the 42s, cut the bedsides off, bobbed them 15 inches, and cut the openings out. It's gonna be 108" wheelbase and the back of the rear tire is flush with the back of the bed:cool:

a7-4.jpg

a6-5.jpg

a5-5.jpg

Still have to chop a littled more out of the back of the wheel opening and fill in the gas door hole

a3-10.jpg

a4-6.jpg

Doing some tin work to kill time till my first order of tubing shows up. Should be here wednesday :cool:

Here's the rear fender pretty much finished up. Opened it up some more, welded up the gas door, welded up the toyota factory rust seam:puke: , and welded up the tail light so I can stick the LEDs in there:awesomework:

a8-4.jpg

a9-4.jpg

A couple skim coats of bondo and it'll look factory :awesomework: Gotta look good for web wheelin :haha: :fawkdancesmiley: