• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

PROJECT NO-BUCK 78 cherokee

At least ya can't get a ticket for reckless driving on your own property:awesomework:

Hmmm...I seem to recall someone coughfullywreckedcough driving on top of geo prizms in their yard, doing donuts in the ditch, and almost rolling their rig pulling into their driveway. Who coughfullywreckedcough was that?:;

At least ya can't get a ticket for reckless driving on your own property:awesomework:

Hmmm...I seem to recall someone coughfullywreckedcough driving on top of geo prizms in their yard, doing donuts in the ditch, and almost rolling their rig pulling into their driveway. Who coughfullywreckedcough was that?:;

I think it sounds pretty reckless whoever it was. Jerome
I think the girls will learn quick to use the throttle for sure:hi: :cheer: :awesomework: It will be fun.

Maybe while learning to steer they can push some of the junkers further into the bushes:redneck: , level a few trees, sheds and whatever gets in their way:D

Maybe while learning to steer they can push some of the junkers further into the bushes:redneck: , level a few trees, sheds and whatever gets in their way:D

Finally someone gets what I am getting at. I have leveled 3 trees already and tried too big of one in the stuck picture. When you come over you can drive it too. I will take the jumping pics since you weigh a couple pounds less than me. It will get more air that way. The Duke boys werent exactly fat you know, thats why boss hog didnt jump his caddy.