• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Project "Secret Squirrel"

And you can now see there is alot more room for front diff clearance with the new pan :;

jack68.jpg

crash said:
And you can now see there is alot more room for front diff clearance with the new pan :;

jack68.jpg

And Guess what shipped yesterday? Summit is on top of it:rolleyes:

I also may be out on saturday.....POSSIBLE WITH SOME TURES!

CrustyJeep said:
No tard, I was talkng about changing out the bushings without pulling the motor :flipoff:

Ummm-you still have no clue do you :rolleyes:

Support motor. remove 4 mounting bolts on motor side.
Remove 9/16" bolt. turn mount and remove. knock out insert and bushings...

reinstall...

And for the record mine have been in my rig for over 4 years with "zero" problems.....

crash said:
Ummm-you still have no clue do you :rolleyes:

Support motor. remove 4 mounting bolts on motor side.
Remove 9/16" bolt. turn mount and remove. knock out insert and bushings...

reinstall...

And for the record mine have been in my rig for over 4 years with "zero" problems.....
Duh! Just saying it's easier the other way, that's all.

And who said anything about problems? There's no difference either way, aside from being easier to change stubborn bushings.

Go unbunch your panties :flipoff: Preferably not on the web cam :flipoff:

CrustyJeep said:
Duh! Just saying it's easier the other way, that's all.

And who said anything about problems? There's no difference either way, aside from being easier to change stubborn bushings.

Go unbunch your panties :flipoff: Preferably not on the web cam :flipoff:

The bushings will outlast the rig :; :flipoff:

blackcj7 said:
when we gonna see some crashfab tube werk:redneck:

I am chompin at the bit to throw tube at it :D But I need to get the front suspension done first and then my brain is ready to start playing :;

Been a few days cents I looked at this thread. Looking like it's coming right along. :Good: Can't what to get my rig in there. I'm curious jeepless as to why you went with leaf springs in the front? I now how well leaf springs work and some will swear its the best suspension design. But over time don't you think your going to wish you went with coils or coil overs. I'm not questioning the design just wondering ?

tclong said:
Been a few days cents I looked at this thread. Looking like it's coming right along. :Good: Can't what to get my rig in there. I'm curious jeepless as to why you went with leaf springs in the front? I now how well leaf springs work and some will swear its the best suspension design. But over time don't you think your going to wish you went with coils or coil overs. I'm not questioning the design just wondering ?

Its a $$$ thing on the front suspension....

The rear is the critical part and the front can be redone down the road...

tell me you got busings today?\

edit: nevermind i went and checked, delivered at 326 pm:clappy: :clappy:

Last edited: