• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Project "Secret Squirrel"

i just got done reading from page 1-77.. and all i can say is WOW! haha. it looks great, just 2 questions.. how much have you put into that thing.. and how much longer untill your done?

i just got done reading from page 1-77.. and all i can say is WOW! haha. it looks great, just 2 questions.. how much have you put into that thing.. and how much longer untill your done?

Most builds that are to this extent are around 15000 +

Cough cough--hackin up black boogers lol

jack338.jpg

Jack got a kit off e-bay that came with an undercoat gun so it gave a nice texture on the interior and should do the job of sealing it up. There were spots that I didn't want to spray due to splatter so I just dabbed those areas with a brush--turned out pretty good...

jack339.jpg

I havent put a dime into it :redneck: And shooting for a couple weeks

HOw did the spray gun work overall? Either way it looks sweet! The Green body panels "POP" next to the black!:awesomework:

HOw did the spray gun work overall? Either way it looks sweet! The Green body panels "POP" next to the black!:awesomework:

Worked really well--I was really happy with it--gave that perfect texture. Wait till you see pictures of it tonight--I am already drooling on what I have since you left :redneck: