• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

project tacoma prerunner...

its for sale u know? everything is for sale for the right price:D if i sell it im gonna build a full size v8 trophy truck

:cool: that was what I was thinking was buy a wrecked chev fairly new and scrap all the body but the cab and get an actual 1 piece baja hood. I really like that taco tho when you get serious about building that fullsize let me know if the timing is right I will pick that badass toy up :awesomework:

just got home from the dunes...it jumps really good off long smooth jumps, not so good on short quick jumps tho. i blew out the new procomp shocks in the rear in about 15 min. i need to make more clearance for the rear to sit lower during preload and put better shocks on it. the rear was hitting the bump stops and pogoing a little too much. the front was amazing!!! 3rd gear pinned off the lip and you couldnt tell when the front was contacting the ground, it would just absorb the landing and right back to ride hieght with out bottoming. i put 488 gears in the rear and im glad 410's would have been a hair too high of gearing.

well the more i put into this the more its gonna cost and its not gonna be cheap. add up the price of a running taco, then add the price of a "good" longtravel kit w/ coilovers, add cost of custom cage/tube, fiberglass and painted and thats what im selling it for. remember this front kit has more travel than any total chaos kit. im prob gonna 4link the rear with coilovers soon also.