• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

project tacoma prerunner...

now now kids...didnt your parents teach you any patience? and no the frame wont beable to break bunk. the side profile of the cage will resemble a train bridge!!!

so far i have the lower A-Arms fit up...still need shock mounts,gussets, and finish welding. the upper A-arms im waiting on a tap that should come in the mail any day, followed by my coil springs early next week. i have all the fiberglass already. Sooo if you want to cheat and see what i will look like when its done look at the glass works unlimited web page and look at the black taco under there fiberglass link...thats the FG i bought. as far as some specs, front travel should be between 16" and 18", 3 1/2" wider on each side. im using 12" travel SAW remote res. and eventually will have bypass shocks and air bumps...this is a serious build! i should have some pics by mid next week.

Sooo if you want to cheat and see what i will look like when its done look at the glass works unlimited web page and look at the black taco under there fiberglass link...thats the FG i bought.

yhst-17120696680161_2087_1844957

motivator1613611ih1.jpg

:fawkdancesmiley::fawkdancesmiley::fawkdancesmiley::fawkdancesmiley:

yeah thanks for that hahaha, im more impressed that there is a dream catcher on the wall in the background:fawkdancesmiley: but yes my truck should look like that one but with 33" tires and it will sit lower like a stadium truck:awesomework:

ok so my roomates computer is junk, we have to run it on safe mode so it wont let me upload pics...i was gonna put one up. is there a way i can pic text one right to this site? does anyone know? maybe that little girl can help me:kissmyass:

um, ingrish be not so much gooder

to link to pics on the web, right click on it, select coppy immage location, then in the post hit the little pic button, paste the location, hit enter.

for your own pics, prob upload to photo bucket, then coppy and paste.

i sent a pic text to crash so he could post it for me but i dont see it, maybe it didnt go through...

if u wanna try sending me one I will get it up for you. . . In fact send as many as you want and I will post them all for you. Verizon ****ed up my bill so I get free pic messaging and internet for the next month free!

number is 2o6-93o-8623 Arenn