• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

propane systems

You can ebay one or put a system together piece by piece...

Gotpropane.com is way to expensive for my blood...

I've seen some decent deals on CL...

There's been a few on here for sale as well...

You can put one together for pretty cheap shopping around.

Nice thing about Cary/Got Propane is you get all new, EVERY part for your particular application, and direct phone access for technical issues and questions.

Still too $$ for my blood, so I piece mine, but I've also had to tweak, rebuild and diagnose old, used stuff.

No help up north, but for the Eastside area, I found Bruce (I think they was who it was) at Pacer Propane in Redmond very helpful, and a fair deal on parts like fittings a hose (the biggest issue I had finding on-line).

I went with Got Propane because of his customer service, the guy is great to work with. If you call the tech number you get his personal number and he can talk you out of any issue your having.

Now if your familiar with propane systems and your not worried about tech support then sure go save your money and piece your junk together.

Your biggest hurdle in doing the 22r conversion will be adapting the mixer onto the factory carb's throttle body. That's how gotpropane and nash fuels (eBay) have the 22r market cornered. Nobody else has the adapter anymore since Impco stopped making them. Basically, GP's kit is about 3-400 bucks worth of readily available Impco parts, hoses, etc. and a $600 adapter plate. Oh wait, I forgot about the great tech. support so let's change that to a 50 dollar adapter plate and $550 for tech. support.

Bottom line, do yourself and your wallet a favor and piece it together yourself or get lucky like me and score a GP kit off CL for cheap. BTW, I have an adapter that I never used since I bought a complete kit. PM me if you want to buy it.