• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

pto driveshafts

zr2x350

Zr2OneTon2
Anyone got any good info/experience on the pto driveshafts?? I have heard a few things about them here recently and was wondering what yall had heard or think about them?? Also, I was going to get Huntsville driveshaft to build mine for me....I know they do hella drag cars but I figue they do offroad applications too since they have rocket city off road right there. I will be driving this truck on the road some too so keep that in mind.

I dunno about the PTO shafts...they are heavy duty, but I dunno if you could use 1410 yokes on it, since thats what you should put on your rig, front and rear. A PTO shaft in the rear would prolly be a NO-GO, way too many vibes.

Brian

Ive dug a little deeper on this and came to the conclusion I will not be running them. Some local guys actually say they are not as strong as people think and they do have good travel but there just not the best for the job. They say huntsville driveshaft will make me the best shafts I need out of 1/4 inch tubing and for about 300 bones apeice, I'll obviously just need to get good measurements! :drinkers: