• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

QA1 rod ends

crash2

-Oh no I picked a side-
I have not bought any in a long time. Anybody know who has the cheapest price on them? My steering is in need of some love right now (3/4x3/4 rod ends)

I bought them from summit a couple of years ago in the CroMo flavor for $26 each. Ballistic shows them for $24.99 currently and I'm sure there is a PBB discount if you order through there... :D

Crash I'd try the Midwest control hiems...

I bought both QA1 and the midwest from Ballistic, in all honesty the finish on the hiems looks better on the midwest hiems. Not sure on how they'll hold up but for the price I can replace them 2-3 times maybe more before i covered the cost of the qa1's

Crash I'd try the Midwest control hiems...

I bought both QA1 and the midwest from Ballistic, in all honesty the finish on the hiems looks better on the midwest hiems. Not sure on how they'll hold up but for the price I can replace them 2-3 times maybe more before i covered the cost of the qa1's

Got a link by chance?

A month (or so) ago I purchased (8) 3/4-7/8 Midwest Control heims with jam nuts through Ruffstuff Specialties off Pirate.You get a 10% Pirate discount and he had them in stock/shipped same day. Friggen CHEAP and good service

Latest posts