• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Race Fuel Price?

Depends on the brand and octane you want...

I used to get my VP C16 from the topsoil place in Snohomish near the airport. Back then they were the best priced place I could find.

I used to get trick and sonoco at everett powersports...now most shops that carry it ..just carry the 5gallon cans of R-tech for between $70 and $170 depending on what you want:eeek:

Try speedware in redmond, I used to get it there if I was pressed for time. Last I heard ..they still sell race gas but you have to go the their warehouse on willows rd to actually get it

alot of places either dont sell it anymore or the selection is slim

(and to think I used to bitch about $6 :rolleyes::mad::puke::booo:

The place i got my 114 octane trick racing fuel from was a little gas station off auburn way just north of 15th street was the cheapest i could find around this area. I called many places in the area & they were the cheapest.

The price also drops when you buy over a certain amount of gallons also. I bought like 45 gallons so i got a little discount.

The place i got my 114 octane trick racing fuel from was a little gas station off auburn way just north of 15th street was the cheapest i could find around this area. I called many places in the area & they were the cheapest.

The price also drops when you buy over a certain amount of gallons also. I bought like 45 gallons so i got a little discount.
I remember that place ... just a little north of McDonald's.

I get my TRICK from 80th and canyon in puyallup at extreme mini quads, best price around. less than auburn

:awesomework:

Cool. I heard some bad rumors about people getting race gas from the KTM shop on Pacific Ave in Spanaway. I guess they keep there drums outside which i guess makes it prone to retaining moisture:eeek:

Try speedware in redmond, I used to get it there if I was pressed for time. Last I heard ..they still sell race gas but you have to go the their warehouse on willows rd to actually get it

(and to think I used to bitch about $6 :rolleyes::mad::puke::booo:

I work there, and yes you have to come to the shop to get it, but can pay for it at either location. We have Sunoco 260gt (100 octane unleaded) and Sunoco standard (110 octane leaded.) Not sure on the price but try 425-869-5680 and someone that knows the price will answer.

I work there, and yes you have to come to the shop to get it, but can pay for it at either location. We have Sunoco 260gt (100 octane unleaded) and Sunoco standard (110 octane leaded.) Not sure on the price but try 425-869-5680 and someone that knows the price will answer.
awesome! Thanks for the info (its been a couple yrs) and sure beats the hell outta havin' to go up to Everett from Kirkland. Just revamped my quad and will need a couple gals of 110 to dial it in and really dont wanna have to go all the way up to EPS for just a couple gallons

good peeps there too!:awesomework:

So the Sunoco 260GT (100 unleaded) is $13/gallon and the Sunoco Standard (110 leaded) is $10.25/gallon. The address for the shop is 9042 Willows Rd. NE Redmond, WA 98052. My name's Nick if you have any more questions.

So the Sunoco 260GT (100 unleaded) is $13/gallon and the Sunoco Standard (110 leaded) is $10.25/gallon. The address for the shop is 9042 Willows Rd. NE Redmond, WA 98052. My name's Nick if you have any more questions.

$13 and $10.25 gal :puke::puke:
$6 gal for methonal:puke::puke:

Daam I used to bitch about it at $5gall for 110 and $2.50 for methonal. I am glad I longer have the mud bogger to fill :cheer: :redneck:

Back in CT in 1998 i paid 3.00 per gal for 108 leaded gas for my 47 Farmal Cub Tractor when i took it the antique tractor pulls.