• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Race in Chehalis

POWWAG

Just got this.

MudDaubersRaceFlyer.jpg

If its anything like before (which from what I know it is). Barrels (like I said, watch it, sticky track), "Cross Country or OB" course which when I did it was tight and turny but no bumps or jumps or big fast straitaways. Then later they do barrels at night as well as wheel-to-wheel. Did see the night stuff when I went, but thats also when a LOT more people went over in the barrels :redneck:

Google and You-Tube. There past pics and vids floating around. PNW-type event (well it is a PNW event).

I see Barrels as my oppurtunity to roll over ,three seperate times, in rapid succession:redneck: (Yes..I know I'm DQ'd after the first one but who's gonna come out and tell me:D)

After washing my buggy,with the help of my lovely wife, my enthusiasm has diminished a little:rolleyes:

Edit: Rick....I only burned ~2 gals. of gas on Sun.

Last edited:
After washing my buggy,with the help of my lovely wife, my enthusiasm has diminished a little:rolleyes:

Edit: Rick....I only burned ~2 gals. of gas on Sun.

I don't know what was up with the mud but I had a hell of a time getting it off my tires with a pressure washer.:rolleyes: One more reason it's more fun when dry.....Yeah I only burned about 3 gallons or so. Typical one gallon per minute of WOT.:haha:

Hey guys, unless its raining at the time this place is dry, not the clay like last weekend....
The barrels can get you, but its really only one spot, watch for it and you will do great, or I can point out where it is at.
I, like most all have, set there best barrel times ever there, like I say, there is just one spot that will get ya...
There is normally only as many people there as they had last weekend, so you can get tons of run time in if you want to, Friday night can be a blast.
I dont normally camp out there, my house is only a few miles from there, and they have the trains going by all night, but I can have my trailer out there if you guys wanted to use it.
The race is put on by a short wheel base club, so no real fast spots in there tracks, but lots of tight turns that will force you to turn, and then turn a lot more.....:cheer: