• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Race technical inspection

Ah that's no good on not racing but also good for your mental I'm sure!

Which of the Ultra4 races are you planning to race this year?
I plan on running the East series, and I am excited to find out more on what JT has going on in the Mid America series.

JT was doing tech at the races. He checked everything very closely. I had to run to the parts store and get a brake light switch. I had to order new window nets. There was nothing new as far a tech.

JT was doing tech at the races. He checked everything very closely. I had to run to the parts store and get a brake light switch. I had to order new window nets. There was nothing new as far a tech.
Fun stuff.

Since you passed Tech at Rush, do you have to go through it again at @adventureoffroadpark or do y'all have to pass tech for each race but not a full re-tech each time?

Last edited:
Well I did not actually pass tech. I was allowed to race , but I have to get the new window nets before I pass tech. Then it is over till next year.

From what I heard, they are going to be stricter on certain things but they want you to race. If it's not something that is going to potentially be a huge safety issue, they will let you race and address before next race.

From what I heard, they are going to be stricter on certain things but they want you to race. If it's not something that is going to potentially be a huge safety issue, they will let you race and address before next race.
Makes sense there.