• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Raceline 50% off coupon

Selling coupons always sucks. Because if you pay what what the coupon holder could potentially get for it if THEY used it... The buyer might as well pay full price.
I suggest he buy a set, then try flipping that set "as new" at 75% of retail.
Same as selling the coupon at 50% of it's value, in other words.

I won one of those and called Goforth tire to try and use it with him and he said that it was straight through the race line company only and told me that he sells 4 of them for almost what 2 through race line will cost :woody:

Re: Re: Raceline 50% off coupon

jp fan said:
I won one of those and called Goforth tire to try and use it with him and he said that it was straight through the race line company only and told me that he sells 4 of them for almost what 2 through race line will cost :woody:
That could very well be true. I've had coupons and rebates that were "only good in stores" or "direct purchase only" and they didn't save any money over what other vendors sold for.

Might want to check into that.

I believe that to be true about goforth. That was the case when I spoke to him and that is who I purchased my wheels from. I also have spoke to the people at raceline they now require the gift certificate/coupon to be mailed in to receive the product. That was as of yesterday anyway. I had a certificate from a wheeling for warriors ride that was about to expire.

Better to buy the wheels and try to sell the set than the certificate in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I traded some old JK parts I wasn't going to use for a 50% off raceline card. In the end I found Scott Goforth beat Raceline, even with the 50% discount.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, the coupon is worthless.

The half off is 1/2 off retail, so as stated above you don't gain anything. Basically the same price as you can buy them from anywhere else, then shipping is more expensive from Raceline. :****: