• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

radiatorbarn rating

I have bought 2 toyota radiators from them. Had one a year with no problems.
Service was good as far as I was concerned. Price was decent.

Can't remember their name but there's a place in SoDo that I've been 100% happy with, both product and customer service. Their logo has a cactus... If I remember I'll pop my truck's hood tomorrow and get their name for ya. :redneck:

Found it. :flipoff: http://performanceradiator.com/

If this is for a truck or 4runner with 22RE, spend a little more and get the "turbo" radiator. It's got 3 rows instead of the stock 2, much better unit. These guys have gone out of their way to get me what I need same day, even if it meant trucking it from one store to another just so I didn't have to drive out of my way.

radiator barn is where i got the 4.0 rad for my bronco2 good price 1/2 what autozone wanted and good service. i'd definetly get another from them if i need one.

I ordered from the radiator barn and was impressed when I got an all steel replacement not a plastic tank pos. Only had it a few months but no issues yet.,

skrause said:
Found it. :flipoff: http://performanceradiator.com/

If this is for a truck or 4runner with 22RE, spend a little more and get the "turbo" radiator. It's got 3 rows instead of the stock 2, much better unit. These guys have gone out of their way to get me what I need same day, even if it meant trucking it from one store to another just so I didn't have to drive out of my way.

ive ordered 2 radiators from them as well. great service, good price, good product

tj40ounce said:
i have a newer radiator for sale $40 w/shroud.... or $50 shipped. doing a v6 swap so I have no need for the radiator anymore.
What is this radiator for? Two row or three? I'm interested....

I'll third performanceradiator.com. First time I ordered I had it the next day, second time it took a little longer because my order didn't go through on their online system somehow, but once I called them they made it right and shipped it out the next day... with a free t-shirt too. :cool:

Been there 4 times and got the tee shirt too (Radiator barn that is) Nice clean work on the rads I've bought so far. Only place that had a 3 core rad for my '84 J10 with 6 cyl.