• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ranger 570 full size

Re:

Dang it took a Rzr 570 thread to get an old stranger come out of the woodwork! Good to see ya back around on here Bob! You about ready for another rig? SxS, perhaps? Lol

Edit: I see you bought an XP 4 seater now, from other thread.

Re:

Just bringing this thread back up. My brother in law is in the process of purchasing one of these rigs. With the thread the other day about a new xp1k, I wanted to check with you guys about where and what dealerships would be good for me to tell him to check. We live in extreme North Ga, and can travel into TN or possibly AL. I bought my two sons crf50's and small Polaris 4wheelers in Chattanooga years ago at "volume dealer" prices with no tax. It was a considerable amount of savings and worth the drive. I just hated to see him go to any Polaris dealer and get raped if one of these 570's could be bought like that. I can't even find the thread about the new xp1k to reference the dealers listed in it. Any help would be appreciated.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

GIZMO1 said:
I built my first ranger this year and so far I love it, Believe it or not it rides a ton better than my 1000 RZR did and actually handles the trails pretty dang good. The only downfall to a Ranger is the factory skids plates are worthless and if you go over rocks it will tear a bunch of stuff up. I have had to replace the side supports on both sides and install new quarter panels and I have only been to Windrock and the Tanner ride. I have since installed a full set of Ricochet skid plates and rock sliders.

I need this in my life for winter riding hitit :****:

Re:

tyldyl12 said:
Just to be a little more clear. He wants a RANGER 570 EPS.

Yeah I originally read it and rzr 570 was stuck in my mind for some reason lol.

I'm looking at the Ranger 570 now! Sold my bike and am trying to decide what to buy in terms of a sxs. A brand new 570 full size ranger can be had for under $8500. That's got me thinking. I don't think I will need more power than a 570. 44hp is plenty, the Yamaha Viking only has 46 I believe.

Which model can be bought for approx $8500? He wants power steering and, for some reason, he's tore up in the ass wanting the one that has the switch that acts like a "turf mode" or some crap. I think the one he wants had a list price of approx. $11500. I've kept up with your other threads about buying/selling and would appreciate any detailed info you find out on these 570's. Around here, you just basically go by msrp to buy something like this. Then there's the questionable tax thing about buying out of state.

Re:

The midsize. I've worked a 2012 500 EFI midsized ranger like a rented mule without a problem on my farm. They are 7 inches narrower than the fill sized and great deals imo

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Ranger 570 full size

tyldyl12 said:
Which model can be bought for approx $8500? He wants power steering and, for some reason, he's tore up in the ass wanting the one that has the switch that acts like a "turf mode" or some crap. I think the one he wants had a list price of approx. $11500. I've kept up with your other threads about buying/selling and would appreciate any detailed info you find out on these 570's. Around here, you just basically go by msrp to buy something like this. Then there's the questionable tax thing about buying out of state.

The base model 570 full size msrp is only $9,999. I don't need power steering so that's the one I was looking at. Several dealers on Craigslist within an hour from me, have the full size listed for sale 2016 model, for $8,499. Maybe they are talking about the midsize but calling it full size. The stock photo they use for the listing is the 3 seater full size version though. I am not interested in the midsize at all. I need the 3 seat version.

I believe all of the 570 and 900 line have the turf mode, 2 wheel lock, and awd option.

Watch this video, lot of good info on all the features if you are unfamiliar with the 570 full size, as i was.

http://youtu.be/8ZetX8irzAQ

Example below of CL listing I was talking about for $8,499. Looks like it means the full size 3 seater model, it's just the base model with no power steering. They also are making the 570 in an XP version that has 2 more hp and I imagine better suspension, with optional EPS. A base model is all I am interested in. That whole integrated lock and ride cage design is pretty awesome for attaching genuine Polaris accessories like windshield and backglass.

http://huntsville.craigslist.org/snd/5320066281.html

Also, I just noticed the big difference between the 570 base and the 570 xp. The base 570 full size has the old school McPherson struts on the front instead of the dual A-arm setup like that of the 570xp. MSRP on the 570xp is only $1300 more than a base model at $11,299, so it's probably worth that. But then per Polaris' website, the EPS model jumps another $1,700 for an MSRP of $12,999! Can probably buy a base or standard xp version and put an aftermarket EPS system on it for $5-700.

Well, all the lift kits I've ran across have a note at the bottom that says that they do not fit the 570's with strut front suspension, so the XP version would be a must and probably well worth the extra $$$. With an $11,299 msrp, dealer price tage will probably run around $10k flat, maybe less.

I was working on a ranger earlier and we needed a part (carb to air box tube) and had to run to the dealer. They had two generals one orange with all kinda bs and a blue one with full half doors and eps if I wanted to waste some money on a sxs that's what I would get! It's basically the same as a 1k s with a bigger bed that dumps! I fit well in it there is the left foot whatever you call it area but both my legs work and it felt comfortable?

al1tonyota said:
I was working on a ranger earlier and we needed a part (carb to air box tube) and had to run to the dealer. They had two generals one orange with all kinda bs and a blue one with full half doors and eps if I wanted to waste some money on a sxs that's what I would get! It's basically the same as a 1k s with a bigger bed that dumps! I fit well in it there is the left foot whatever you call it area but both my legs work and it felt comfortable?

Too much money for this guy. I like em no doubt! What was the price tag on them units?

Re:

All very good info, thanks. Keep it coming if you look into them further.

Re:

After really trying to dig on these models, I can't help but think it would be aggravating, as a dealer, for there to be so many different configurations within each engine size. There's like 7-10 different price points that just a 570 could be at. I bet it's a nightmare for salesman dealing with someone trying to price shop.

This is just some random dealer from a search that has like 8 different priced models. It's good I guess, just would be aggravating to try to stock all these rigs.

http://www.midwestpowersports.net/new-rangers

Re:

Also an easy way to sell units to ppl that don't know what they are looking at, when the base model 570 is $4k cheaper than the loaded eps xp model. Actually a pretty good strategy. Make one for everybody's budget and they will spend their money on yer ****.