• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ranger 570 full size

570 full size - check.

adfc72e318a761c5cbb236428458fc52.jpg

My dad has a clean built 570 Midsize that he is selling. Very nice and ready to go. $9,500 if anyone is interested.

I've been debating selling my 700 rhino I use mainly for hunting and buying a 900xp ranger until reading this thread. I do plan for a small lift and maybe 29.5's or 28's for the nasty flooded rice fields

Re: Re: Ranger 570 full size

TN-CTD said:
I've been debating selling my 700 rhino I use mainly for hunting and buying a 900xp ranger until reading this thread. I do plan for a small lift and maybe 29.5's or 28's for the nasty flooded rice fields
Read the last couple pages of my "So I'm thinking about a sxs" thread. More good info on the 570's leading up to my purchase of one last Friday. Literally the only thing a 900 can do over the 570 is outrun it by just a little bit on straight road. Everything else bumper to bumper is the same. Good luck, I don't think you will be disappointed and I don't believe you will find a better price than what Battle Creek can offer. Ask to speak with Tammy.

Re:

So the 570 full size is different from the 570xp? Chassis/suspension?

Dad is looking at 3 seaters since my boy will be big enough to ride around the farm with him before too long

Re:

TBItoy said:
So the 570 full size is different from the 570xp? Chassis/suspension?

Not the shitty base 570 they now sell in 2016, disregard that rig all together. It is an old 800 chassis, cage front end and all that is different, and it has the McPherson strut front suspension. In 2015, that one was not an option. You got the 570 full size in 2015 and it had dual a arm front suspension and was same chassis as xp900 and had 44 hp. NOW, in 2016 they make a 570 base full size based off the old style 800 chassis with 44hp, then they offer the 570 xp full size, which is the EXACT same as the one offered in 2015 with the dual a arm front suspension, except for it has 2 more hp for a total of 46 hp.

Definitely do not waste your money on the 2016 570 base model with the 800 chassis design and McPherson strut system. The 570 xp derivative of the 900 xp is well worth the extra money for the pro-fit cab, dual a-arm suspension, and 10x better cosmetic design than that incorporated on the old 800 chassis.

Re:

Oh ok, that's what was throwing me off, I was looking at new models on Polaris website.

I was trying to explain the 800-900-1000 "S" and XP RZR models the other day to a coworker and that just led to frustration molaugh

Here is the 570 base with the 800 chassis, cage, and strut suspension.

d4387e623931272524ebf6671faac436.jpg

1ef4f9008a748bdab3d0a35764017937.jpg

Here is mine, notice complete chassis difference and pro fit cab and dual a arm front suspension.

1a705d017a3782cf2e1c616c28088e39.jpg

2915056707bd9df19790555c76962db5.jpg

7abc617d9d30d47352534ccda29ca501.jpg

Dealers have the 570 base listed for $8500 everywhere, but mine was $1800 more otd. If you just need a farm tool, nothing wrong with the base model. But aftermarket suspension market is MUCH smaller from what I have seen. You know the market is big for xp 900 ranger parts, so that transfers over to the 570 xp owner now. Every aftermarket part for a 900 should be interchangeable with the 570xp. Literally all you are buying is an xp 900 with a bit smaller motor.

TacomaJD said:
Dealers have the 570 base listed for $8500 everywhere, but mine was $1800 more otd. If you just need a farm tool, nothing wrong with the base model. But aftermarket suspension market is MUCH smaller from what I have seen. You know the market is big for xp 900 ranger parts, so that transfers over to the 570 xp owner now. Every aftermarket part for a 900 should be interchangeable with the 570xp. Literally all you are buying is an xp 900 with a bit smaller motor.

Does it have EPS? I told my mom to look at the 570 for my parents property but she wants EPS after driving one without. I do really want the highlighter edition Ranger but I'd rather just save the $$$ and lift a 570 with some 28's or 29.5's, wonder how well it could push them? Was told by a guy in mu duck lease with a 570 crew that is had just as much power as his 800 crew

Re:

Same here, mom/dad want eps on their next one too.

Their Rhino is 8 years old now, and so far all its needed was one CV boot and oil changes. It blows the fuse that powers the gauges, and we haven't been able to locate the short (might be the gauge pod) but otherwise has been great.

The 2016 570 LE model which is silver with the LE wheels and better looking seats (I think) is the only 570 that comes with EPS. You have to buy the LE model to get the EPS, can't get it on the XP's. But I have read where people bought SuperATV's power steering kit and mentioned it being better than OEM add on and cheaper too. The LE 570 with EPS retails for $1700 more than mine, at $12,999 MSRP. Mine retailed at $11,299 and I got it for $10,300 otd before I decided to add the roof. So you can probably estimate an extra $1500+ for the LE EPS 570 model.

She doesn't need the wide XP one anyway because their property has vineyards and they are a bit narrow. Not really going to wheel it

How are you liking your 570 Tacomajd? I do love my rhino but its almost time to upgrade it and get something with a bench seat for hunting etc

TN-CTD said:
She doesn't need the wide XP one anyway because their property has vineyards and they are a bit narrow. Not really going to wheel it

How are you liking your 570 Tacomajd? I do love my rhino but its almost time to upgrade it and get something with a bench seat for hunting etc

If you are looking for a midsize, Hotrod payton on here has one for sale that's super nice with a lot of add ons and only like $8500 or something. Look in sxs classifieds. It's a helluva deal for someone looking for a midsize.

On the full size hand, I love it! Granted, I don't really have anything to compare it to because this is my first sxs, I think they are hard to beat. I am trying to decide on what lift, tires, and such to go with. I am thinking about going cheap for a while and putting a set of 28" all terrains on my stock LE wheels that I bought, selling the factory Polaris Extreme Terrain tires for a little extra funding money, and buy a 2-3" bracket lift for now. Then one day do forward arms, 30's, 14" wheels, etc.

I honestly think though, if I put a 2" lift and some 28's on it, I'd be pretty happy with it. Hell it goes damn good now, just want a little more ground clearance for clearing rocks and stumps in trails and whatnot. 28" a/t's would def be easier on the drivetrain than big knobby 30's and I am trying to avoid having to fix or replace stuff all the time. Worst case scenario, I buy 28" a/t's and small lift, ride it for a while like that, then buy the forward arms and 30's later and have a backup set of smooth riding a/t tires and wheels for whenever they would serve a better purpose.