• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RBD-07

C

Cole

I don't even know where to begin. It was an awesome weekend of wheeling. Lets just say that I am a little rusty at driving my jeep. I rolled 3 times this weekend. Hopefully once Ricky B. gets home a recovers he will post up some pics. I know he got some good ones.
Let me just say that those damn Kansas guys are crazy, its a wonder any of them can still walk!!
I had a blast. :drinkers:
Here is what my jeep looks like after this weekend.
112507_15551.jpg

112507_15552.jpg

112507_16022.jpg

Cole your launch up Loop Springs was unreal, one of the coolest things I have ever seen. It was a fun as weekend. I made it up on Primos on the left side. It is the easy side but I still made it ;D Hope you had a happy bday Ricky!

we got behind Cole and whoever he was traveling with from the time he turned onto 431 to the interstate and it looked like ya had a lil mud on the roof bars.. guess it was a fun morning with the little bit of rain that moved through.

Cole said:
Let me just say that those damn Kansas guys are crazy, its a wonder any of them can still walk!!

**** an A right doggy. I feel like the bastard step child that you always left behind.
Bring on the pics!!!

Yeah the Kansas guys were entertaining for sure. Cutting tires, turning over, jumping barbie jeeps with the 50, playing chase with the 50 and the Argo while shooting empty beer cans out of a potato gun. I am sure they will all be very sore for a few days

My person hurts, but I had a blast! Those who bailed out on today missed the most hilarious day of wheelin/racin ever. ;D The weekend was great guys, thanks so much for coming out. I'm gonna guess we had about 80-100 rigs there for RBD. The new trails are sick, "RocknRoll", "R.B.D.", and "Mallcrawl" are gonna be insane once they get broke in. This will definately be an annual event so go ahead and plan for next year, hopefully you get an invite. :flipoff1:

I jumped my ZJ like 5-6 times on Brad's jump and my neck and back is killin me! So I'm gonna rest for a while but I'll have pics up soon!

Teasers before I go to bed...

Cole checkin' the damage...
DSC_0975.jpg

Ouch...
DSC_0944.jpg

Vince is a gude drover.
DSC_0768.jpg

stuntn'!
DSC_0642_2.jpg

Pimpn aint easy!
DSC_0450Medium.jpg

Who's that guy?? (Thanks Amie for the shot)
DSC_0358Medium.jpg

Knowledge.
DSC_0284Medium.jpg

HA, I thought Coles cage looked tweaked to the driverside in that 1st shot. Then just passed it off as the camara angle. WOW. Cutting kitty's? That **** will get ya killed.

Great shots Ricky... I got all mine uploaded this morning. I didnt know you caught 50 action on film. That was some fun as ****.

My person is broken laughing

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: I haven't felt this bad in a long time. Definetly worth it. I had a blast. Barbie Jeep racing is the Shiat! Thanks Ricky for putting on a great ride. loller.gif
I do have some pics. I'll try to post em up later tonite.

Daniel

CheapJ7 said:
I'll have to say, that shot of cole before impact is sick...

P wasn't his spotter at the time was he... :flipoff1:

RB, you sell prints? I'd actually like a print of that shot for my wall. I wasn't there, haven't met Cole yet, but that pic, is INSANE! :eek:

InDaShop said:
RB, you sell prints? I'd actually like a print of that shot for my wall. I wasn't there, haven't met Cole yet, but that pic, is INSANE! :eek:

See Ricky... you need to look into this, Im still awaiting that quote for the one I requested :flipoff1:

My sister is a semi-pro photog. I'll find out who her Photolab is for you if your interested. I know they are online, and only handle pro stuff, then they ship it to you.

I'm going to look into the prints as soon as I can guys. I'd love to get 'em to ya as much as you'd like to have them. ;D