11-28-2009_001.jpg

11-28-2009_002.jpg

11-28-2009_003.jpg

11-28-2009_008.jpg

11-28-2009_004.jpg

11-28-2009_007.jpg

11-28-2009_006.jpg

11-28-2009_005.jpg

Few Videos I got Friday afternoon. Didn't get any Saturday. It was really nice to wheel without the Rain. I think this is the first time I have taken my buggy out when it hasn't rained.

Greg Norton on GBU
Norton in the 4Runner climbing the Ugly at Morris Mountain

Jimmy on GBU
Jimmy Punishing his buggy on The Ugly at Morris Mountain Offroad Park

Mark with the Sticky Bald Boggers
Mark climbing the Ugly at Morris Mountain Offroad Park. Landcruiser Buggy

Mark on the Punisher
Mark on Punisher at Morris Mountain Offroad Park. RBD09

Travis on the Punisher
Travis Climbing the Punisher at Morris Mountain Offroad, Race Buggy, RBD09

Toyota on Rockwells climbing the Punisher. Sorry can't remember his name
Toyota on Rockwells climbing the Punisher at Morris Mountain

Thanks for the pictures and vids and the invite Ricky B........ GOOD TIMES FOR SURE! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Happy birthday Ricky. I had a blast wheelin and hanging with everyone this weekend. Good times, good times.

I got a video of Dragbody going up Primos ( It toke 4 hrs. to download). It is alittle long and does not show him exiting the top but does show him gettin up the ledges! :****: :woot: :woot:

i had a blast... definitely one of the funnest weekends in a good long while... dry was fun and i finally did primos... i hope i put on a good show... i was pumped and once i got up, i was on the top of the world... up the middle, no taking the bypass and sneaking through the goal posts[ahem] john g[/ahem]

draggbody said:
i had a blast... definitely one of the funnest weekends in a good long while... dry was fun and i finally did primos... i hope i put on a good show... i was pumped and once i got up, i was on the top of the world... up the middle, no taking the bypass and sneaking through the goal posts[ahem] john g[/ahem]

Hey if you had Stickie tires you would make Primos your Bitch. You have the right amount of belly clearance for Primos. Wish I would have gotten it on Video. It was definately fun to watch.

I need a u shaped belly pan for mine. I was hitting the pan on the by pass side. :****: I will have to build an arch in mine and try again later.

Cole said:
Few Videos I got Friday afternoon. Didn't get any Saturday. It was really nice to wheel without the Rain. I think this is the first time I have taken my buggy out when it hasn't rained.

Greg Norton on GBU
Norton in the 4Runner climbing the Ugly at Morris Mountain

Jimmy on GBU
Jimmy Punishing his buggy on The Ugly at Morris Mountain Offroad Park

Mark with the Sticky Bald Boggers
Mark climbing the Ugly at Morris Mountain Offroad Park. Landcruiser Buggy
-i thought no one seemed to like big ol rock bouncing rockwell buggies anymore? well from were i'm setting i see some bad ass ones.
Mark on the Punisher
Mark on Punisher at Morris Mountain Offroad Park. RBD09

Travis on the Punisher
Travis Climbing the Punisher at Morris Mountain Offroad, Race Buggy, RBD09

Toyota on Rockwells climbing the Punisher. Sorry can't remember his name
Toyota on Rockwells climbing the Punisher at Morris Mountain

Marks buggy is almost as small as mine and it is on Rockwells. I wouldn't really call it a Rock Bouncer. It is probably one of the best working Rockwell buggies I have been around.

Cole said:
Marks buggy is almost as small as mine and it is on Rockwells. I wouldn't really call it a Rock Bouncer. It is probably one of the best working Rockwell buggies I have been around.
[
/quote]

thats what i'm saying

F.T.O said:
Cole said:
[
/quote]

thats what i'm saying
you fail at the quote :flipoff1:

Latest posts