• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RBD?

kboring

Is RBD going on this year? Haven't heard anything about it yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just making sure it was going on! Same time, same place is good enough for me! Looking forward to it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

zukimaster said:
Trying to keep it on the down low! Keep the Gayzor crowd and Josh dean from showing up! :stir:

I'm gonna wait til you drank a lot of moonshine, throw up, and go pass out in yer camper, then drive all 570 cubic centimeters of Polaris fury right into yer mf'n bedroom! And proceed to bang Marsha! :flipoff1: :drinkers:

Wooooo, brang on the shenanigans!

5fe4aa8dd50bcb5297314115ad63306b.jpg

Re:

I'm down like 4 flats on a Cadillac. I be there Saturday for sure. Contemplating Friday too, but not sure on that one yet. Definitely in for Saturday though.

Re:

TacomaJD said:
I'm down like 4 flats on a Cadillac. I be there Saturday for sure. Contemplating Friday too, but not sure on that one yet. Definitely in for Saturday though.

Gotta ask the "wife" first? :flipoff1:

Re: Re:

CHASMAN9 said:
Gotta ask the "wife" first? :flipoff1:
She may come too, I just know she would be tired and ready to go by like 10 Saturday night so trying to talk her into driving separate so she can just go to the hotel whenever she gets ready.

TacomaJD said:
She may come too, I just know she would be tired and ready to go by like 10 Saturday night so trying to talk her into driving separate so she can just go to the hotel whenever she gets ready.

I'll take her home for you so you can stay and serenade Marsha. :butt:

CHASMAN9 said:
For you buddy, consider that one off your bucket list. :driving: :driving: :driving: :driving: :spin: :spin: :spin:

She likes that sort of stuff, hell she is braver than I am, afterall she rides with me on a motorcycle haha. She misses my crawler more than I do (of course she never had to fix it when something broke either)