• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RBD?

Re: Re:

TacomaJD said:
She likes that sort of stuff, hell she is braver than I am, afterall she rides with me on a motorcycle haha. She misses my crawler more than I do (of course she never had to fix it when something broke either)

Well then I will let her drive you up Los Primos? :driving: :eek:

:ban: booyang :cougar: :woot: :-X :flipgotcha: :flipper: :eat: :J Rich: hi tit all ready too ride hell yell . my best ride of the year. :indianajones:

Re: Re:

CHASMAN9 said:
Well then I will let her drive you up Los Primos? :driving: :eek:

That'll work, I'll let you drive my wannabe gayzer....HA!

Maybe we'll get some rain before then so we won't be under a burn ban and none of the campfires set the woods on fire! Haha

Re: Re: RBD?

pholmann said:
Hell I hadn't even thought about y'all having a burn ban. Damn I hope it pours between now and then.
Alabama be dry and fiery!

32fb341b56da72c6fd02ba3a29d5a427.jpg

Looks like a really big cluster of them up your way :dunno:

There was a big one not too far from me a couple of weeks ago....burnt like 400+ acres

Re: Re: RBD?

MoparMan said:
Looks like a really big cluster of them up your way :dunno:

There was a big one not too far from me a couple of weeks ago....burnt like 400+ acres
There's been a bunch around here, it's been crazy. Never seen it like this before.

On another note, feels good as **** outside and it sure would be nice to build a fire and kick back.....but I'm afraid some sparks would land on my yard or the big ass field in front of my house, and burn this mother down. Lol

Re:

That and the fact that you could be arrested. I've been burning in my smoker, probably illegal because I'm not cooking, bit oh well. I have a pond full of water if I need it.

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

I don't think the gayzr will make it but the buggy will be launching primos on the spray. Last ride on this motor so I gotta make it count

TacomaJD said:
I'm gon' be wheelin' around them easy trails drankin' on some Beast. I wish it was this weekend, I'm ready to go!
That wouldn't work. I gotta go get white power. She in south carolina

TacomaJD said:
I'm gon' be wheelin' around them easy trails drankin' on some Beast. I wish it was this weekend, I'm ready to go!

I can't wait. It'll be nice to have the buggy this year there. Ready to play.

I hear they might be doin a little Barbie Jeep racin' on Saturday around noon instead of Sunday! It'll be the first time I've gotten to watch it, never made it past waking up and leaving on RBD Sundays. Good times ahead fo sho!