• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RBD?

TacomaJD said:
Somebody do a rain dance, you know how bad it's gonna suck not being able to have fires at RBD?! I'll have my tank top heater either way, but campfires are part of RBD! Lol.

And I'll be fawking pissed if it waits til RBD weekend to rain.

The statewide burn-ban wouldn't be lifted even if we had TWO days of rain. It's very bad. VERY bad.
It's not a joking matter, and we need to be diligent to even so much as make sure we're putting cigarettes out responsibly. We've had 1500 wildfires in the last 6 weeks now. Dirt is now dust and sand. We're in a drought like I've never seen, while our neighbors both East and West have been flooded this year.

Zero open flames. None.

Re:

Yep, I've never seen it like this. Rode AOP today and you couldn't fart without blowing up a cloud of dust. Stupid dry. I really hope it rains soon.

Just booked my room at Sam's hotel - America's Best Value Inn in Heflin, AL. Cheapest and closest to the park, and was clean the last time I stayed there. Only about 10 minutes from the park and a straight shot. They still have vacancy if anyone needs a room! Call and reference RBD for special pricing!

(256) 463-2900

This will be the only time I think you will ever see the punisher dry. It is normally a mud hole at the bottom but I bet it is dry as a bone. Can't wait to see everybody.

biscuit said:
This will be the only time I think you will ever see the punisher dry. It is normally a mud hole at the bottom but I bet it is dry as a bone. Can't wait to see everybody.

I feel like I just recently saw a picture of it with a 4 door jk going out the top. Didn't even look like he had mud on the tires.

for anyone that cares I will have the Alabama / Auburn game on at camp Saturday. If you have been to RBD then you know where our camp is.

GIZMO1 said:
for anyone that cares I will have the Alabama / Auburn game on at camp Saturday. If you have been to RBD then you know where our camp is.

It is an evening game again this year so I fully expect a missed field goal returned for 6.
ROH TAHDE!

dcdf372a3858590c1bc4efe3ecd4441e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went to the weekend before last's "work party" and we stopped over at Punisher. I jumped down in the bottom cause it looked like it was still damp. I've never seen it this dry. Ever. Lemme tell you. That dried mud smelled of three day old hookers and gin party.
I got a feeling that ledge is gone have some special action on it this year!

Well apparently a certain Marlow air shock lover wants to race me with his new "ls". I told him a timed event on primos could be arranged and didn't get an answer?

BUG-E J said:
Well apparently a certain Marlow air shock lover wants to race me with his new "ls". I told him a timed event on primos could be arranged and didn't get an answer?

Air shock lover :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

RBD Grudge match son! :stir: