• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Re-post, antiwrap setups

Paulie

Looking for man love
So im going to start another thread, looking for basic advise, no bullshit.

i built an antiwrap bar a few months ago, thrashed on it alittle. So when i made it, i attempted the slip n slide version, it blows. mine didnt work and i bent the **** out of the inner tube, to thin im guessing but it was 1/4" thick

also i had alot of lift when i accelerate, lifted about 6-8" high and caused my u-joint to bind up at the carrier bearing, 2 peice driveline. so im back for answers. i cant really have a long antiwrap bar, max. length is about 3.5' long, maybe less. not sure if i can do the shackle setup, having the shackle stand up may cause my upper link bar to be at an angle. is that going to be a problem, what if i had the shackle flipped, having it point down, would the antiwrap bar still work the way i want it to. Just looking for answers from people that have success with there setups. im to the point of having to pay someone to build it.:mad:

Pics will help me get an idea in my head, so please include one

Thanx

triangulation is youre friend so a slip type wouldnt work mekthe bottom bar come all the way to the end of the top bar.With bracing in the middle.heim joint on bar, bushing on chassis mount.thats how mine is bilt works great.
________
Vaporizers

Last edited: