• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Re-venge YJ Tons Swap

Beerj

Sonzabitches!
Time for another semi-annual update. Cage has paint. So fresh it still looks shiny. Went with satin black this time. Was recently touching up the axles on the buggy and used some satin, looks much nicer imo. Also got all the springs on but everything was sitting way tall so new springs should be here this weekend. No front frame chop so it can only sit so low but I at least want the shocks sitting at 50/50 travel. Rear was damn near 10" of shaft showing.
20210601_195439.jpg

Beerj

Sonzabitches!
Seats and harnesses are in as well as the fuel cell. Was able to reuse most of the old hoses. Just need to make the return and vent lines. Steering is all plumbed finally. Started on the exhaust. The original setup was real close to fitting but not quite there. Still trying to decide exactly how I want to run it. I only have 2.5" pipe. The old way was just both banks running into a single 2.5" with a muffler. I might be able to run each bank separately and have both pipes dump out the side somewhere. Also swapped out the springs and got the ride height down to where it should be.
20210621_153801.jpg
20210621_153818.jpg
20210621_154059.jpg

20210606_171606.jpg

Primary

HardlineCrawlers Assistant
Here are some related products that HardlineCrawlers members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to HardlineCrawlers’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to HardlineCrawlers discussions about these products.