• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

real estate, the economy, etc...

ok back to thread topic...

start filling out offer paperwork tomarrow... thumb.gif :drinkers:

crossing my fingers though because I have heard through the grape vine that a guy I know was looking at this one and said his mom was gonna buy it for him... Talk is cheap though. We'll see. It'll happen if it's meant to be.

InDaShop said:
getter done. money talks SON!!!

SWEETNESS... other realtor is being very forthcoming with information.

Stilwell was just annexed into Overland Park, so to close this house needs a septic tank installed and sess (cess, im not sure spelling) pool removed. Working that into the contract. My realtor is hawtttt too and she's from Paola..

If she's hot and from Paola... chances are someone here slept with her or knows someone that has. laughing1

Well ****, not making an offer on that one. Too much **** wrong with it that we didn't know about. Got an inspection that was paid for by a previous potential buyer---mad termite damage, cellar walls/foundation leaning in pretty bad, shifted house. Buncha other **** not uncommon for 80 year old house. Would make a good house if could get it for 80 and then fix it up and sellers were fulla **** they arent paying for new septic, it's $10k and on the buyer-- fawkk that, they are gonna get forclosed on, and it'll go up for auction.

Go bid $80k on it at auction then..... The best deals are th fixer uppers, cause no one wants to either do it, or the hassle of paying someone else to do it.

InDaShop said:
Go bid $80k on it at auction then..... The best deals are th fixer uppers, cause no one wants to either do it, or the hassle of paying someone else to do it.

I'm gonna keep lookin... Found a few more canidates--I'm in a good position to buy since I'm not selling anything or have an apt. lease expiring---I can take my sweet ass time finding the best house for my needs and for profitablity (location/condition/etc.)