• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

real estate, the economy, etc...

I miss the antics we could get away with in Kansas... Everyone owned or knew someone with land and we could wreck cars, act ignorant or whatever on a whim. I miss tearing **** up with Miles for no reason other than amusement , man we used to have alot of fun at his moms place ! laughing1

Rob, you need to buy something down town. Like in the PLAAAAZA area. Find some small house do alittle fixing up and either rent it out or flip it. The Economy will bounce back, gas is going up so an intown house will gain in value, way more than something on 199th street. When I was living in KC anything south of 108th was country land. Go anymore south and you'll be in Oklahoma. As far as the economy and realestate it just depends on what price range your in. Anything under 200 in my area is moving pretty well.

kid rok said:
Rob, you need to buy something down town. Like in the PLAAAAZA area. Find some small house do alittle fixing up and either rent it out or flip it. The Economy will bounce back, gas is going up so an intown house will gain in value, way more than something on 199th street. When I was living in KC anything south of 108th was country land. Go anymore south and you'll be in Oklahoma. As far as the economy and realestate it just depends on what price range your in. Anything under 200 in my area is moving pretty well.

Everything's built up heavily down to 159th street. Everything's moving south. Stilwell is no-more and now it's City of Overland Park(5 miles from Wal-Mart + the bigger strip malls/8 miles from movie theatres and nicer restaurants). Plaza area real estate is laughable---I can't afford anything even a fawked up junker home near there + I need space to store my rig/trailer/etc.

When was it u were in KC?

Yeah Rob move to the 'Dotte. Miami County is tired of you trying to move closer and or visit. :flipoff1:

InDaShop said:
Yeah Rob move to the 'Dotte. Miami County is tired of you trying to move closer and or visit. :flipoff1:

oh **** crimedotte county is where it's at son! I could afford a sick crib up there, too bad my **** wouldn't last inside it laughing1 :flipoff1:

You ever notice how ALL mid eighties and later chevy pick up trucks in Wyandotte have a Harley sticker in the back window...

Serious, EVERY damn one of them has it.

P said:
You ever notice how ALL mid eighties and later chevy pick up trucks in Wyandotte have a Harley sticker in the back window...

Serious, EVERY damn one of them has it.

YUP and ever notice notta-one of them fuggers owns a hardley laughing1

or if they do it's a girls bike--- 800cc sportster

I lived there 94 ish to 98 ish. It was when rollersport just opened up in North KCMO. wyndoot aint got **** on independence and blue springs they are the meth towns.

kid rok said:
I lived there 94 ish to 98 ish. It was when rollersport just opened up in North KCMO. wyndoot aint got **** on independence and blue springs they are the meth towns.

I moved here in 2001 (or maybe 2000 I forget) It's crazy built up where we are at there was just grocery store and houses.. now there's sams, home depot, 2 gas stations, 4 banks, babysRus, 10 diff restaurants(at least, probably more), movie theatre, rim shop (kc trends) and bunch more all at the same corner right by my parents house.. nuts.

kid rok said:
I was there at that time. 96? to what 06 or 7. WTF is rollersport? I was in NKC, and yes, Ind. and B-springs or anything south and east is just utter hell. Could be a nice area, but way the fawk out in nowhereville.

fawk off. I remember eating at the truckstop that is now the 119th st exit. and the Target there was a Drive-in Movie theatre.

I remember when Santa Fe was 2 lanes. I remember driving a tractor down 151st Street where Olathe South is now.

I remember when Oak Park mall was a cornfield and a big ass pond. Metcalf South was the newest mall around and had all the badass stores. And there was nothing south of 435 on Metcalf.

I got to go hang out down in Fairfax at the old airport in the hangers where they built the B25's that Doolittle raided Tokyo with. Ford bought them and leveled them for their assembly plant.

95th street was pretty much the southern edge over everything.

I am 31.

. WTF is rollersport
It was an inline skate shop. I was the only level II inline skate instructor in KC for a while. I taught a class for UMKC and William Jewel. Basicly I was a college teacher at one time. I lived in Gladstone and partied at the Red Ballon on 75th street ,it was at one time my second home. The only decent place north of the river was the club off Barry road beside the interstate. West port didn't like me much too many uptight non drinkers. I drank alot of beer while I was in KC. One of my favorite things was to get a case and just drive the back roads. Those things would go on forever and most were dirt. Rob I probably framed the house you live in. I framed alot of houses in your area.

kid rok said:
It was an inline skate shop. I was the only level II inline skate instructor in KC for a while. I taught a class for UMKC and William Jewel. Basicly I was a college teacher at one time. I lived in Gladstone and partied at the Red Ballon on 75th street ,it was at one time my second home. The only decent place north of the river was the club off Barry road beside the interstate. West port didn't like me much too many uptight non drinkers. I drank alot of beer while I was in KC. One of my favorite things was to get a case and just drive the back roads. Those things would go on forever and most were dirt. Rob I probably framed the house you live in. I framed alot of houses in your area.
My Ex GF and I went to Red Ballon ALL the fawking time. laughing1 Small world.

Brad and I talked this before... **** man my mom used to hang at the red balloon, first time I was there I was like 13 or something laughing1

Wyatt, hell yea that truck stop with the big huge gravel lot... my dads buddy lived back that direction when there were "new homes" getting put up back there laughing1